What is Bitcoin SV (BSV)?
Bitcoin SV is a digital currency whose full name is Bitcoin Satoshi Vision. This name represents the philosophy of its developers. BSV is a result of the hard fork of Bitcoin Cash. It is one of the latest cryptocurrencies to enter the markets. And now it is considered to be the main competitor of BCH.
Where did Bitcoin SV come from?
As you probably know Satoshi is the name of a person or group of people who invented Bitcoin. Although we don't know who these people are, we know something about their vision of cryptocurrency. It is supposed to be worldwide and decentralised. The desire to follow the original vision at first led to the appearance of Bitcoin Cash, and now it helped Bitcoin SV to appear.
What are the advantages of BSV?
- Transaction costs.Developers of BSV believe that transactions should be cheap and fast. That is a key to a successful development of a cryptocurrency.
- Scale.Since the plan is to build a global network, the scale is an important part of the development.
- Network development.The team promises fast development.
- Miners first.Developers believe that miners’ interests should be put first as they drive the network.
- Stability.It should be a network with planned changes, so users could feel comfortable to create new solutions for their businesses.
What are the disadvantages of BSV?
Bitcoin SV appeared not so long ago. Since this network is still developing, it is too soon to talk about some major disadvantages. Although it has been noted that mining here is even less profitable than original Bitcoin.
How to buy Bitcoin SV?
One of the best ways to buy Bitcoin SV is to use SimpleSwap. Here are the instructions how to use our service:
- Choose the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- Select BSV in the second drop-down list. You will be shown the estimated value that you receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. Bitcoin SV will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will see Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
It is very easy to buy Bitcoin SV on SimpleSwap. Just follow the instructions and in a few moments you will receive your BSV.