What is Lisk (LSK)?
Thereby features of Lisk lies in the fact that developers provide you with the ability to create and run applications of a decentralized type, as well as blockchains based on Lisk platform.
Where did Lisk come from?
Lisk was started up in 2016 and presented its cryptocurrency LSK.The background of Lisk goes back to 2014 with Crypti, an open-source blockchain app platform. Despite being successful on a community level, Crypti was branch by founders Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows due to needed to develop further. Thus, in May 2016, Lisk appeared.
In short time after this branch valuable recruits were joined. For example, Charles Hoskinson (ex-CEO of Ethereum) and Steven Nerayoff (ex-advisor for Ethereum) were nominated as senior advisors of Lisk, to help guide product development.
What are the advantages of LSK?
- Availability of a set of working tools Software Development Kit. The platform is called the SDK LISK App, which allows developers to create scalable dApps and separate blockchains under the main Lisk platform.
- High network bandwidth due to placement of the application in sidechain. The platform provides the ability to create your own sidechain blockchain, thereby reducing the load and increasing the network bandwidth. The Sidechains also make the system more flexible by clearing the main branch from garbage transactions.
What are the disadvantages of LSK?
- Lack of platform stability. This is justified by the constant refinement of the project.
- This is both loss and gain of the product. It also indicates that the Lisk creators are on the move and looking for new ways to raise the rating of their platform.
How to buy Lisk?
Lisk is a very interesting and long-term project, as statistics show. If you decide to buy this cryptocurrency, the simplest way is to use SimpleSwap service and follow the instructions below:
- Choose the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- Select LSK in the second drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you will receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. Lisk will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
As you see, it is easy to buy LSK on SimpleSwap.