What is Particl (PART)?
Particl (PART) is a cryptocurrency that can be used for various purposes. However, the main idea of Particl ecosystem and cryptocurrency is the building of a digital marketplace. Particl ecosystem has a number of unique features:
The uniqueness of this marketplace lies in its complete anonymity. Particl claims that no information is saved on any server. Thus this marketplace does not require any escrow services. Moreover, there are no limits on payment methods. Users do not have to use PART, they can choose other cryptocurrencies to make a deal.
Particl ecosystem offers an instrument for decentralized voting. Different communities can benefit from this taking communication within a group to the next level. However, users should be aware that PART holders have more rights for participating.
The opportunity to get income from the platform is beneficial both for users and the platform itself. It does not take much to start getting income. Users just need to stake their coins. They get their passive income in PART coins. This activity increases the number of active nodes and makes the platform more sustainable in the face of hackers’ attacks.
PART is a privacy coin that uses RingCT, CT, Bulletproofs and stealth addresses.
PART is built on the Bitcoin codebase which makes it more flexible and allows RingCT to be used in decentralized applications.
Where did Particl come from?
Particl is a relatively new system. Although it has started as a different project called Shadow Cash, its team did not go public until it became Particl in 2017. The developers are focused only on Particl now and do not support previous projects.
Now the team consists of 22 members. Here are the co-founders of Particl:
- Ryno Mathee
- Paul Schmitzer
Co-founder, Communication Manager
- Gerlof van Ek
Co-founder, Lead Designer & Branding, UI/UX, Developer
What are the advantages of PART?
Particl ecosystem has an impressive number of advantages that can be attractive to new users:
- Passive income
- Does not collect personal information
- Hides the participants of all the transactions
- Hides the amount that was used for a transaction
- Uses the RINGCT which provides a high level of anonymity
- Provides opportunities for developers to make it easy to build new applications
- Proof-of-Stake system
- Convenient and pleasant design
What are the disadvantages of PART?
- You may need to set up TOR. It is required to protect anonymity and get privacy benefit, but its functions are not built in. Although, Particl can be used without it.
How to buy Particl?
Let's say you want to buy PART. What should you do? We suggest you go to the SimpleSwap homepage and follow the instructions below:
- Choose the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- Select PART in the second drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you will receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. Particl will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
Following these simple steps, you will easily buy PART on our service.