SimpleSwap資産リスト

October 31, 2020現在、すべての送受信システムが稼働しています。

取引所の状況や個人資産の詳細は以下の通りです。

仮想通貨を追加

名前

価格

時価総額 Z-A

変更(24時間)

送信

受け取る

$ 0.0798

N/A

-3.50%

Available

Available

$ 0.0681

N/A

-1.28%

Available

Available

$ 0.0090

N/A

-1.52%

Available

Available

$ 0.0011

N/A

0.00%

Available

Available

$ 0.0028

N/A

5.26%

Available

Available

$ 1.4510

N/A

-6.73%

Available

Available

$ 1.5541

N/A

8.01%

Available

Available

Elastos (ELA) is a digital token of the smart economy platform. System users are able to use it to authenticate digital rights, transfer smart contracts and turn digital data into specialized assets thanks to blocking technology. The network also provides the storage of information on the Internet of things and the use of special product logos that are protected from forgery.

$ 0.9998

N/A

-0.35%

Available

Available

Binance USD (BUSD) is a high-stability currency pegged to the US dollar. It got approval from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). BUSD can be bought at the rate of 1 BUSD equal to 1 US dollar. BUSD was issued in Binance partnership with Paxos. Paxos is a regulated infrastructure for creating financial institutions that enable movement between physical and digital assets.

$ 0.0292

N/A

4.95%

Available

Available

COTI (COTI) is a scalable decentralized payment network for global trade. The COTI network is powered by a distributed book called The Cluster, based on a directional acyclic graph (DAG) data structure. The main offer of COTI for consumers is a multi-currency wallet that provides easy access to the COTI payment network and other cases of using payments.

$ 3.0342

N/A

-3.46%

Available

Available

Synthetix Network Token (SNX) (formerly known as Haven) is a kind of crypto asset network that allows its users and investors to create synthetic assets within the system itself. The Synthetic Network Token (SNX) is a token that runs on the Ethereum platform. Assets are managed through smart contracts. It allows SNX transactions to transfer tokens between accounts.

$ 7.3307

N/A

-3.80%

Available

Available

$ 0.0093

N/A

-2.65%

Available

Available

Theta Fuel (TFUEL) is the" fuel " of the Theta protocol, which was launched simultaneously with the launch of Mainnet in mid-March 2019. It is used to pay for transactions. Network users can earn TFUEL for video streams they share with others.

$ 0.3654

N/A

-1.63%

Available

Available

GXChain (GXC) is a utility token issued by the company itself. This cryptocurrency is necessary to pay for access to applications used within the ecosystem. For storing GXChain cryptocurrency, developers offer official wallets that can be downloaded from the service's website.

$ 0.1403

N/A

7.47%

Available

Available

Raiden Network Token (RDN) is a digital token of the payment network created on top of the Ethereum platform. The main goal of this is to create special payment channels between users on the Ethereum network. The main point of creating these channels is to offload the network from small transactions.

$ 0.0453

N/A

0.00%

Available

Available

Fetch.AI (FET) is a combination of artificial intelligence, computerized learning, multi-agent systems, and blockchain technology for creating a cost-effective Internet. This is a platform that has digital data, hardware, services, infrastructure, and users working on finding solutions to various problems.

$ 0.0179

N/A

4.00%

Available

Available

NKN (NKN) is a new kind of peer-to-peer network connectivity protocol. It intends to change the architecture of the Internet, increasing its security and ensuring network neutrality. NKN is developing a decentralized data network (DDTN) that radically decentralizes network communication.

$ 0.0058

N/A

2.44%

Available

Available

GoChain (GO) is a scalable, low-cost, high-performance, decentralized cryptocurrency with support of smart contracts and distributed applications. It works on the basis of the improved Ethereum code and solves one of the major problems of the original cryptocurrency - scaling problem.

$ 0.0103

N/A

-3.85%

Available

Available

$ 0.2154

N/A

3.44%

Available

Available

AdEx (ADX) is a token of a decentralized Ethereum blockchain-based platform that brings together customers and developers of advertising and advertising campaigns. It aims to simplify communication between all the participants of the system, reduce the cost of services, remove intermediaries and create conditions for transparency in the work performed.

$ 0.0031

N/A

0.54%

Available

Available

SmartCash (SMART) is not just a blockchain-based cryptocurrency, but a decentralized economic system managed by the community for mutually beneficial cooperation and growth. Therefore, 70% of the budget is allocated to finance projects proposed under SmartHive; the remaining 30% go for development, basic needs and system development.

送金額

送金額

coin logo

BTC

受領する

coin logo

ETH

交換