Official Rules of the SimpleSwap’s Trading Contest
- 1.1 SimpleSwap’s Trading Contest (hereafter “Contest”) is open to Entrants of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction as of the date of their Entry into the Contest.
- 1.2 SimpleSwap’s employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of Employees immediate family and/or those living in the same household as the Employees are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- 2.1 The sponsor of the Contest is SimpleSwap Ltd (hereafter “SimpleSwap”). SimpleSwap will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules. Acceptance of Official Rules.
- 2.2 By entering the Contest, the Entrant (hereafter “You”) agrees to abide by SimpleSwap's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. SimpleSwap reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant at any time at the SimpleSwap’s sole discretion. By entering the Contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in these Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of SimpleSwap in relation to the Contest as final and binding.
3. Contest’s Entry Period
- 3.1 The Contest begins on Sep 27, 2021, at 12 p.m. UTC and ends on Oc 18, 2021, at 9 p.m. UTC (hereafter “Entry Period”). Only Entries and trade orders received within the specified Entry Period are counted for the purpose of the Contest. Data on Entrants’ trade orders and exchange volumes are not collected after Oct 18, 2021, 9 p.m. UTC (data collected to this moment is final and is used to identify Winners in Contest B).
4. Contest’s Terms
- 4.1 Eligible Entrants can enter the Contest (hereafter “Entry”) by:
- submitting trade order(s) to buy or sell XDC for any of crypto on www.simpleswap.io being authorized to SimpleSwap customer account in accordance with SimpleSwap’s Terms of Service, available at https://simpleswap.io/terms-of-service during the Entry Period, and
- giving explicit consent to participation in the Contest (by pressing the “Join the contest” button on the Contest page).
- 4.2 Entrants could win Prize(s) in SimpleSwap’s Trading Contest by way of fulfilling conditions of Contest A, Contest B, or both:
- 4.2.1 Contest A: submit trade order(s) to buy or sell XDC for any of crypto, available on www.simpleswap.io.
- 4.2.2 Contest B: submit trade orders to buy or sell XDC for any of crypto, available on www.simpleswap.io and be among Entrants with top 5 exchange volumes (data on Entrants’ exchange volume is accessible on the leaderboard (hereafter “Leaderboard”), available at www.simpleswap.io/xdc-contest) by Oct 18, 2021, at 9 p.m. UTC. Only those trade orders that are executed trade orders (with an electronic confirmation made by SimpleSwap) and are executed during the Entry Period are counted to Entrant’s exchange volume. Canceled trade orders and/or refunded trade orders (if applicable) will not be counted to Entrant’s exchange volume.
- 4.3 After entering the Contest, You will be assigned an automatically created contest nickname. Contest nickname is only shown on the Leaderboard and does not constitute Your Personal Data. This nickname can be found in the customer's account in the exchange history section.
- 5.1 Each of the 5 Winners of Contest A is rewarded with a Prize of 700 XDC and 2000 SWAP coins credited to the customer account balance with the ability to subscribe to BTC cashback.
- 5.2 Winners of Contest B are rewarded with a Prize as follows:
|User place||Rewards in XDC|
- 5.3 Prizes allocated in XDC crypto asset are credited to Winner’s wallet, in accordance with the Terms of Service and these Official Rules.
- 5.4 There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at SimpleSwap’s discretion. The Winner, upon acceptance of the Prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the Prize, including without limitation any and all applicable taxes. The Winner shall not transfer the assignment of the Prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or Prize substitution.
- 5.5 Upon a separate request from SimpleSwap, the Winner agrees to provide SimpleSwap with the requested information before SimpleSwap can award Winner with the Prize.
- 5.6 By accepting the Prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the SimpleSwap to use Winner’s likeness, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6 Selection and Identification of Contest’s Winners; Notification
- 6.1 5 Winners of Contest A would be selected randomly on Oct 19, 2021. Selection of Winners of Contest A will be carried out using a random assigning service Randomizer.org or any other alternative service in case of unavailability of Randomizer.org. The results will be posted in form of a screencast on of the SimpleSwap official social media channels (www.twitter.com/SimpleSwap_io, www.facebook.com/SimpleSwap.io, www.t.me/Simpleswap, www.youtube.com/c/SimpleSwap)
- 6.2 Winners of Contest A will be identified on Oct 18, 2021, at 9 p.m. UTC, once the data on the Leaderboard is updated and final.
- 6.3 SimpleSwap will contact and notify all Winners by email within 2 business days after the end of the Entry Period. Upon such notification, the Winner shall provide SimpleSwap with his/her wallet number as well as reasonable proof that such wallet belongs to the respective Winner. Upon notification to the Winner and fulfillment by the Winner of applicable provisions of these Official Rules, amounts due as Prize will be promptly (and in no event later than within 5 business days after the end of the Entry Period) credited to Winner’s wallet.
- 6.4 SimpleSwap is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices, nor shall SimpleSwap be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning wallet number, as well as for actions of wallet provider.
- 6.5 If the Winner:
- fails to claim the prize within 30 business days after the end of the Entry Period;
- is found ineligible, or otherwise fails to comply with provisions of these Official Rules, SimpleSwap’s Terms of Service, applicable laws and regulations, and/or is found to be engaged in illegal activity,
7 Terms & Conditions
- 7.1 In its sole discretion, SimpleSwap reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Contest, should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond SimpleSwap’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Contest.
- 7.2 In its sole discretion, SimpleSwap reserves the right to disqualify and/or terminate User account(s) of an Entrant upon discovery that respective Entrant is engaged in fraudulent behavior, illegal activity, tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Contest and/or violates these Official Rules, SimpleSwap’s Terms of Service, applicable laws and regulations.
8 Limitation of Liability
- 8.1 Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless SimpleSwap and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the:
- Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded Prize or any portion thereof;
- any type of technical failure;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service;
- the unauthorized intervention of third parties into the operation of the Contest.
- 9.1 THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
- 9.2 You agree, as a condition of participating in this Contest, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between You and SimpleSwap, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court of the Republic of Marshall Islands, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 9.3 The Contest is void where prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.