1. Why we collect your personal information
2. What type of information we collect
We collect data in order to provide the best service and to follow legislation.
You have a right not to share your personal information with us, but please be aware that in this case, we may not be able to make sure that everything works as it should.
The data we may ask you to share depends on the service you would like to use:
- ✓ Full name, date of birth, nationality, place of birth, age, phone number, home address, and/or email;
- ✓ Tax number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards;
- ✓ Bank account details, payment card details, transaction history, trading data, and/or tax identification;
- ✓ Survey responses, the information provided to our support team, public social networking posts, authentication data, security questions, user ID, other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
3. How your personal information may be used
The improvements in our service are based on the data we collect. There are several ways we may use your personal information:
- ✓ To upgrade services on our website;
- ✓ To follow the legislation;
- ✓ To protect you from losses and fraud attacks.
4. What type of information we collect from external sources
We may access some of your personal information via third party resources. We do this for two main reasons:
- ✓ To follow anti-money laundering legislation. In this case, we may obtain data from public databases and social media, credit bureaus and our partners, we also may verify your ID.
- ✓ To make sure that our service is not being used hastily.
5. What type of personal information is collected automatically
Some information about your device is collected automatically. We need to know your IP address, operating system, and the type of browser. This information may help us to solve technical problems and to provide you with better service. Please keep in mind that his data does not let us identify you.
7. Why we may share personal information
There are several cases when we may share your personal data:
- ✓ To protect our customers from fraud. We may compare the information with third party source.
- ✓ To share with our partners. We assure you that your personal information is safe, the contracts do not allow our partners to spread data any further.
- ✓ To communicate with financial institutions you authorized.
- ✓ When it is required by the law representatives.
8. How we protect your personal information
We take a lot of steps to protect personal data:
- ✓ We prohibit third parties with whom we may share personal information to contact you directly;
- ✓ Your personal information may not be purchased from us;
- ✓ We strongly advise to not to reveal your passwords to third parties;
- ✓ We use a security system to make sure your information is secured.
Unfortunately, we cannot prevent all the attempts of undesirable activity.