Ankr is a cloud computing blockchain protocol that enables entrepreneurs to make businesses truly efficient and profitable. Ankr’s management system is based on smart contracts that allow users to monetize their participation in the network, and businesses in turn can use an inexpensive and secure data warehouse.
Ankr has its native ANKR token issued according to the ERC-20 standard on the Ethereum blockchain. It can be used as a means of payment for operating the storage.
Let’s look at the ANKR token based on CoinMarketCap data (as of 07/09/2021):
ANKR price: $0.1235
Market capitalization: $946,021,176
Volume (24h): $174,436,579
Circulating supply: 7.66B ANKR
Total supply: 10,000,000,000 ANKR
24 Hour High: $0.1318
24 Hour Low: $0.1156
The Ankr network was founded in 2017 at the University of California, Berkeley. Chandler Song and Ryan Fang are co-founders. The ICO of the ANKR token was held from September 16 to September 22, 2018. Even the height of the crypto winter didn’t stop them from raising $18.7 million.
Since then, the project has already achieved some success. There are no plans for 2021 in official access yet. However, we can see what the development team managed to implement in the first and second quarters of 2021. Let’s take a look at the key points:
- StakeFi launch. In early 2021, there was launched the StakeFi derivative protocol, which was built for cross-chain staking and has all the features of Ankr Staking.
- New partnerships were established with leading DeFi projects such as SnowSwap, My Neighbor Alice, YOP, Plasm network, Cere network, Marlin Protocol, Bluzelle, Dusk and Covalent.
- Becoming number 1 Binance Smart Chain Validator. At the moment, it has already been done:Binance Smart Chain API launched, Binance Smart Chain Validator launched, Ankr became a number 1 Validator on the network. Also, ETH staking for BSC was launched and a partnership with BakerySwap was entered into.
- fETH and aETH. In the first quarter of 2021, fETH (a synthetic derivative asset that provides instant liquidity of Eth2) was launched. In addition, it is now possible to trade and profit aETH (a synthetic asset of rewarding bonds, that also provides instant Eth2 liquidity and it represents the staked ETH with all future staking rewards) on Uniswap, SushiSwap, OnX Finance, SnowSwap, TrustWallet, IMToken, ONTO Wallet, Curve and many more.
- First-ever Ankr NFT. Ankr NFT is available to users in the collectible card game PolkaPets, which represents the embodiment of projects of the Polkadot platform in the form of mythical animals.
- The functionality of the Binance Smart Chain API service for developers has been expanded.
- ANKR was registered on Gemini and Kraken and started trading on SushiSwap, Polygon and PancakeSwap.
- New partnerships were established with Hathor, Dvision, Moonbeam, Vite, Nervos, Polygon, Curate and Covalent.
Crypto community about ANKR
Most of the users are following the development of the ANKR token with enthusiasm. Crypto enthusiasts expect a price jump in the near future and make optimistic ANKR price predictions.
Nevertheless, some crypto enthusiasts don’t rush into euphoria and are just waiting for the ANKR cryptocurrency to act.
ANKR price prediction 2021
According to TradingBeasts, the ANKR price prediction 2021 is as follows (as of 07/09/2021):
Minimum ANKR price for 2021: $0.1346525
Maximum ANKR price for 2021: $0.2001642
Average ANKR price for 2021: $0.1592806
Year-end ANKR price predictions 2021:
Minimum expected: $0.1361116
Maximum expected: $0.2001642
Average expected: $0.1601313
Based on WalletInvestor we can see this ANKR price prediction 2021 (as of 07/09/2021):
Minimum ANKR price for 2021: $0.1053
Maximum ANKR price for 2021: $0.169
Average ANKR price for 2021: $0.13806631
Year-end ANKR price predictions 2021:
Minimum expected: $0.116
Maximum expected: $0.169
Average expected: $0.14319355
DigitalCoinPrice gives us the following ANKR price forecast 2021 (as of 07/09/2021):
Average ANKR price 2021: $0.1778
Average year-end ANKR price expected: $0.1919
ANKR price prediction 2022
Analysts of the TradingBeasts service suggest that the ANKR token price could reach $0.195 by the end of 2022.
WalletInvestor is making a clearer estimate of the ANKR price for 2022. Service experts believe that by the end of the year, the maximum price for a token could be $0.279.
Based on DigitalCoinPrice, the average price at the end of 2022 will be approximately $0.159.
ANKR price prediction 2025
Analysts at WalletInvestor suggest that the price of the ANKR token could soar to $0.691 by the end of 2025.
According to DigitalCoinPrice, the average price at the end of 2025 could be $0.345 per ANKR token.
Historical price analysis
All Time High: $0.2252 (Mar 28, 2021)
All Time Low: $0.0007108 (Mar 13, 2020)
The ANKR token price in March 2019 was approximately $ 0.01, then it dropped slightly to $0.008 and remained at this level until the beginning of August 2020. Then the price for one ANKR token rose again to $0.01, then dropped again to $0.008. Since early February 2021, ANKR has been in a rising stream when its price soared to $0.2252. This surge was a result of Coinbase’s announcement that it would be listing Ankr (ANKR) and some other cryptocurrencies on Coinbase Pro, as well as several partnership announcements and protocol updates that resulted in a steady increase in trading volume.
At the end of May 2021, the price of the token began to gradually decline and, as a result, reached $0.057. Then there was a minor jump to $0.079, after which the price dropped again. Since the end of July, ANKR has entered the rising stream again and now the price per token is $0.1235.
In general, the price of ANKR will grow along with the number of Ankr users, since it is not possible to operate the service without buying tokens.
There is a belief that decentralized data storage and electronic transmission are the future so that projects like Ankr have a chance to become very successful soon. And their cryptocurrency will always be sought after, due to its number being limited, and the client companies will always create demand for the asset as it needed to make the payment of services within the blockchain.
If you’re still looking at the crypto market and want to check more cryptocurrencies, find an example of the TFUEL to TRX exchange here.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.