Bonfida Price Prediction
This blog post will cover:
- FIDA Statistics
- Bonfida Roadmap
- Crypto community about FIDA
- FIDA Price Prediction 2022
- FIDA Price prediction 2023
- FIDA Price prediction 2025
- FIDA Price prediction 2030
- FIDA Historical Price Analysis
Bonfida is a set of products that is designed to connect Solana, Serum and customers who trade on the Serum DEX. As Serum's flagship GUI, the platform uses Solana data analytics. Thus, the decentralized exchange Bonfida provides its traders with enhanced functionality including a built-in wallet, starting SOL airdrops, etc. Another Bonfida product is Solible, which is an NFT e-commerce store.
FIDA is the native token of the platform, which has functions such as adjusting fees and executing various transactions. FIDA holders benefit from enhanced analytics, lower latency, and access to rare Solible markets.
Let's take a look at the FIDA token statistics on CoinMarketCap:
At the moment, the Bonfida platform does not have a roadmap for 2022. However, there is a Blog where the latest updates are posted. Here are some of them:
- Partnership with Slope Finance
- Cashmere was integrated into the Solana Name Service
- Tokenization of both domain names and Solana marketplaces became available
- Partnership with Opensea
- Solana Name Service has been improved: verified emojis, certified sellers and profile customization are now available
- Cooperation with 4EVERLAND (domain name owners can use SNS + IPFS website hosting)
- Bonfida became the first credit pool in the Larix project
- The new Vault-Watcher real-time monitoring program was created specifically for developers
- Solana Name Service Website redesign
- Launch of a new NFT collection called Wolf
It is also worth noting that 2022 was the year of listing for the FIDA token on exchanges such as Coinbase, Gate.io, FIDA-PERP, Kraken, Bybit, AscendEX, etc.
All of the above updates expand the functionality of the Bonfida platform products and make it even more convenient and safe for users.
Crypto community about FIDA
The Twitter community of Bonfida is constantly expanding, and there are more and more fans every day. Let's see what they think and say about the FIDA token.
However, some crypto enthusiasts believe that the price of FIDA will not increase in the near future.
FIDA Price Prediction 2022
- On the TradingBeasts service, you can see the following FIDA price prediction:
- WalletInvestor offers such a FIDA price prediction:
- In turn, DigitalCoinPrice calculated the following forecast:
FIDA Price prediction 2023
As of July 29, 2022:
TradingBeasts analysts suggest that the maximum FIDA price in 2023 could reach around $1.096. WalletInvestor provides information on the maximum of $0.25. DigitalCoinPrice experts believe that FIDA could reach $0.8 in 2023.
FIDA Price prediction 2025
As of July 29, 2022:
According to TradingBeasts FIDA's the maximum will be $1.6. WalletInvestor analysts believe that 2025 will not be so optimistic for FIDA, since according to their calculations, the maximum will be $0.1. And DigitalCoinPrice calculated $1.08 as the maximum.
FIDA Price prediction 2030
As of July 29, 2022:
According to DigitalCoinPrice, the FIDA price could reach $2.4 by 2030.
FIDA Historical Price Analysis
All Time High - $59.61 (Nov 03, 2021)
At the end of 2020, the price of the FIDA token was $0.4. Until mid-2021, the maximum that the price reached was $3.5. The next jump was in October 2021 when FIDA reached almost $8 after being listed on Binance. Already in November, FIDA reached its historical maximum, followed by a price adjustment. The gradual decline continued until the beginning of 2022, when FIDA reached $1.5. Since then, the price has risen to $3.3 only once and has started to fall again since February.
The coin made 3 pure retests of the trend line. The last rebound was made from $0.56. With the support of Bitcoin, we can expect it moving to the horizontal level of $0.66.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.