Enjin Coin Price Prediction
This blog post will cover:
- ENJ Statistics
- Enjin Roadmap
- Crypto community about ENJ
- ENJ Price Prediction
- ENJ Price Prediction 2024
- ENJ Price Prediction 2025
- ENJ Historical Price Analysis
ENJ is a native token of the Enjin platform. The team sets the mission to create virtual economies with the help of blockchain technology. The project was founded in 2009. The team is distributed around the world and is united by its mission.
ENJ is built on the Ethereum blockchain. It is used to back NFTs issued on the platform. Here are a number of reasons why it is necessary to back NFTs:
- NFTs can be melted back to ENJ any time
- Serves to the NFTs’ authenticity
- The value of NFTs are correlated to ENJ
- ENJ are limited, thus it regulates assets creation
Enjin is meant to empower game creators.
Enjin has a lot of plans for this year. The roadmap can be divided into four parts:
- EfinityEFI is another token of the platform, created especially for NFTs. The team is going to develop in this direction.
- WalletA wallet is about to receive more features. It is going to have an exchange service, and it will support more coins. Moreover, it will support Ethereum collectibles.
- NFTIt is planned to create a marketplace and auctions for NFTs.
- PlatformThe main aim of 2022 is to launch the Efinity platform.
Crypto community about ENJ
ENJ Price Prediction
- According to Tradingbeasts.com the future of the ENJ token is going to be the following:
ENJ Price Prediction 2024
Tradingbeasts.com foresees this year to be more optimistic than the previous one. It may reach $2.15 by the end of the year. WalletInvestor.com also supports the idea of stable growth for this year.
ENJ Price Prediction 2025
This year is expected to bring a strong upgoing trend. It may get to the $2.6 level. According to WalletInvestor.com by the end of 2025 the price may get to $8. Digitalcoinprice.com foresees this year to be the beginning of a stable, increasing trend.
ENJ Historical Price Analysis
As of April 8, 2022:
All Time High (Nov 25, 2021): $4.85
The price of the ENJ token was changing with the changes on the platform. At the very beginning Enjin was a gaming platform, which transformed into a NFT minting platform. The ENJ token was launched back in 2017. For the first three years the price could not pass the $1 level. In 2018 it showed a little increase connected to the launch of a mobile wallet. Soon after that the price fell below $0.01. Another time the price jumped was right after Enjin announced its partnership with Samsung. ENJ had a bullish trend for almost a year in 2021, which started after Huobi announced that it listed ENJ. The next time the price significantly increased was in April, when Coinbase listed ENJ. It hit $4. After that event the price was falling for the rest of spring. Until collaboration with Blockstar and Bitstamp in August. ENJ was able to surpass the $3 price in November and to reach a new high in December. It hit $3.54.
The Enjin ecosystem shows very high adaptability, which helps the project to provide most wanted features to the community. Based on the historical price analysis, we can say that the platform has all the potential for future growth. The team is constantly working on new collaborations and events, which attract more users and thus make Enjin a good place for creating projects. So far predictions show that Enjin may be an interesting opportunity for long-term investing. However, you should not forget to make your own research before making a decision.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.