What is Hydra?
Hydra is the native token of the Hydra blockchain system. It can be used for a number of purposes:
- It is used within the IOP ecosystem. The main function of HYD is to support the ecosystem.
- To reward users for sharing personal information if they decide to do it.
- To reward for witnessing claims.
- To reward for providing other services.
- To protect the system during the process of registration.
- To pay the delegates for maintaining the DID registry.
Hydra tokens can be forged. This platform uses the DPoS mechanism.
The most important project of Hydra developers is IOP (Internet of People). It completely changes the idea of the internet and gives a new understanding of identity protection.
The thing most developers in the Crypto World are concerned about is anonymity. All users want to protect their identity. The vast majority of projects in this area are able to protect only one aspect of users’ identity and mainly they are still centralized. However, it seems that with Hydra, IOP has found a solution.
IOP (Internet of people) is a successful attempt to create decentralized technology that gives users full control over their identity online. It combines cryptography with blockchain, and as a result, there is absolutely safe peer-to-peer communication.
IOP is a complex system that involves several layers of bundled projects and various technologies. The important thing is that each project has an independent core protocol. One of the basic parts of IOP is Morpheus technology. With its help, users can create any number of pseudonymous identifiers, the main feature of which is cryptographic security. They are based on the W3C specification for Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs). One of the most attractive features is that users can create separate personas for each of their roles in life. Although it is worth mentioning that personas can be both private and public, depending on the user’s choice. The user also has the ability to create relations between his identities. This access to the network is protected by the Prometheus app.
Once completed, the Mercury protocol will protect the privacy of communications by a two-way authentication. With the help of this technology, users are able to protect not only one aspect of their online activities, but all the actions, including identity itself.
IOP technology provides complete privacy not only for Hydra users, it is an open-source program that is allowed to be used by businesses or individuals. There is a number of projects that successfully use IOP technology. For example, Vendible (payment platform), UAN (University), and others.
Basically, Token Sale is a period in which users have an opportunity to purchase tokens. It is limited in time. Each token sale has its own peculiarities.
Hydra Token Sale
Hydra platform has its own token, HYD. Every week users have an opportunity to purchase HYD at auction. It starts Sunday to Monday night 00:00 UTC with the price of $0.06 and goes down to $0.02 until next Sunday. Every week a different amount of HYD is available. The earlier one starts purchasing, the more they can get.
Now users can participate in this activity right on SimpleSwap.io service. To do this, please, use this link simpleswap.io/token-sale/hydra.
To participate successfully the Hydra wallet is required. It can be downloaded easily.
One can get HYD in exchange for these cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH, XLM, XRP, RDD, XMR, EOS, LTC, DASH, ETC, BNB-Mainnet.
How to buy Hydra?
Even when the sale is over, there is a possibility to buy HYD on simpleswap.io website. What should you do? We suggest you go to the SimpleSwap homepage and follow the instructions below:
- Choose the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- Select HYD in the second drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you will receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient’s Address. Hydra tokens will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
Following these simple steps, you will easily buy HYD on our service.
Feel free to follow our updates and news on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram and BitcoinTalk.
Read what the customers say about SimpleSwap on Trustpilot.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have via [email protected]