PAX Gold Price Prediction
This blog post will cover:
- PAXG Statistics
- Paxos Roadmap
- Crypto community about PAXG
- PAXG Price Prediction
- PAXG Price Prediction 2025
- PAXG Price Prediction 2030
- PAXG historical price analysis
The main concept of the project: PAX Gold is a cryptocurrency backed by real gold and based on the Ethereum blockchain. Thus, the price of PAXG (the platform's native token) is not tied to the dollar but depends only on one of the most stable assets - gold bars. By holding PAXG tokens, users automatically become owners of real gold bars from Brink's vaults.
We suggest taking a look at the PAXG token statistics on CoinMarketCap to get a better look at it:
The project was created back in 2019. This cryptocurrency was born thanks to the Paxos trust company, which used to issue Paxos Standard (PAX) stablecoins. A lot has changed over the past few years. The platform developers have implemented many new technologies and features to make this cryptocurrency even easier and more convenient to use. So far, there is no roadmap for 2022 on the official website. In a blog, the team revealed that in 2022 it will create more features and forge new partnerships to make the economy less costly and accessible to everyone. We can take a closer look at the recent Paxos news:
- The introduction of the new Travel Rule ("TRUST") technology - provides cryptocurrency exchanges with secure and completely confidential sending of customer information.
- In March, 2022, Paxos entered the CB Insights & Blockdata Blockchain 50 list.
- The capitalization increased by 50%, as the price of gold increased by 5% in 2022, and the number of PAX Gold holders too.
- Integration with the large Israeli consumer bank Leumi and its neobank Pepper.
- Paxos has embarked on a massive adoption of cryptocurrencies so that stablecoins can improve the lives of ordinary consumers and solve many problems.
- Partnership with Nubank: this digital bank in Brazil offered users the purchase, storage, and sale of cryptocurrencies based on Paxos.
Crypto community about PAXG
Many crypto investors are delighted with owning PAXG, as they see it as an alternative, and most importantly, a stable way to save money and even predict a very good growth in price for 2022:
PAXG Price Prediction
- The DigitalCoinPrice service shows the following price forecast:
PAXG Price Prediction 2025
As of June 03,2022:
Based on the opinion of Tradingbeasts experts, it can be assumed that by 2025 the PAXG price will increase to an average of $2,000. In turn, Walletinvestor predicts $2,744. Analysts at DigitalCoinPrice suggest that the average PAXG price in 2025 could be $3,568.
PAXG Price Prediction 2030
As of June 03,2022:
The average price of $8,561 is what awaits PAXG in 2030 according to DigitalCoinPrice.
PAXG historical price analysis
As of June 03,2022:
All-Time High - $3,487.68 (Apr 22, 2020)
At the end of 2019, when PAXG appeared, it was priced at $1,387.98. Then until the beginning of 2020, it stayed at that level. Soon a slow growth began and already in March there was a very strong jump in price against the backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic, when the demand for cryptocurrencies, in general, grew very strongly, and the growth of new users was large. Thus PAXG reached its historical maximum. Until the end of November, the price went down and reached $1,790. Then it began to grow slowly and by the beginning of 2021 PAXG reached $2,000. The next significant price jump was in March 2022 - also up to $2,000. Previously, the price of gold had risen a lot in a short time and this caused PAXG to go up. Since March, the price has fluctuated between $1,800 - $1,980.
Some people believe PAXG really has a lot of advantages and is a choice for those who want to diversify their investments and hedge against the risks of both cryptocurrency and traditional markets. Now you know a lot more about PAXG and its price, and you can continue to do your own research!
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.