Selfkey Price Prediction
This blog post will cover:
- Selfkey Roadmap
- Crypto community about KEY
- KEY Price Prediction
- KEY Price Prediction 2025
- KEY Historical Price Analysis
The Selfkey project is a decentralized service of user identification. In other words, it is an ecosystem for preserving the client's digital identity and privacy. Here the users have the ability to manage and own their personal information.
KEY is the platform token. It helps to manage events within the system and also provides flexible transactions. The users can pay for various banking transactions, and even purchase a company or a new home with the help of the KEY token.
The company is created by people whose main goal is to make digital privacy the highest priority. And these points work equally for huge companies and for individual clients. The project team is actively working and adding many updates, but unfortunately, the roadmap for 2022 is not provided on the official website.
Let's take a look at a few recent updates for 2021:
- additions: passports and residence marketplace
- passports marketplace: now Selfkey wallet users have the opportunity to obtain alternative citizenship in many countries through investment programs.
- residence marketplace: this feature makes it possible to obtain a temporary or permanent residence for the clients.
- POI whitepaper: the platform has released documentation that reveals the future of digital identity, and also includes some interesting proposals, such as "living avatar NFTs". They can become the next level of identification of the Metaverse.
- Selfkey 2.0: the new version will make the company one of the leading identity providers for the Metaverse and Web3.
- Now Selfkey Wallet can support and interact with hundreds of dApps.
- Moonpay: the users can purchase KEY tokens from their SelfKey wallet using their debit or credit cards.
- Now in the mobile wallet users can switch between different networks, such as BSC or Ropsten.
In 2022, future platform updates promise to bring a lot of new and interesting things to both digital and real life.
Crypto community about KEY
Some crypto enthusiasts are positive and optimistic. They believe in the growth of the KEY token price. And they also enjoy the updates and news of the SelfKey platform.
KEY Price Prediction
- According to TradingBeasts, the KEY price prediction for 2022 is as follows:
- WalletInvestor provides the following KEY price prediction for 2022:
- Here is a forecast made by WalletInvestor.com:
- Based on DigitalCoinPrice we can see the following KEY price prediction for 2022:
- Here is a forecast made by Digitalcoinprice.com also offers a price prediction:
KEY Price Prediction 2025
As of 09/02/2022:
Based on the predictions of TradingBeasts experts, we see that the price of the KEY token will be around $0.0147 in 2025. WalletInvestor analysts suggest that at the beginning of 2025, the KEY price may be $0.043, and by the end of the year it will increase to $0.05. According to DigitalCoinPrice, the average token price in 2025 will fluctuate between $0.015 and $0.0196.
KEY Historical Price Analysis
As of February 10, 2022
All time high – $0.09031 (Jan 15, 2018)
All time low – $0.0005466 (Apr 16, 2020)
KEY token ICO took place on January 14, 2018. Then the project raised about $22 million and the price of the token soared and reached its historical maximum. Then the price dropped to $0.015 by mid-February 2018.
The second time the price jump was observed after the token was listed on Binance in June 2018.
Shortly thereafter, the price dropped to $0.0046 in mid-August 2018. It fluctuated between $0.0008 to $0.005 until February 2021. After SelfKey announced that the platform was going to host a second AirDrop along with KeyFi for KEY token holders on Binance, the price of the token rose again to $0.027 in early March 2021.
Eventually, at the end of July 2021, the price dropped to $0.0055. Now there is a slow growth of this cryptocurrency again.
Selfkey is really trying to solve one of the most important problems of our world, which is that our personal data does not belong to us and at any time someone can steal it and use it for their own purposes. This is because the modern user information storage system has serious vulnerabilities. With Selfkey, users can own, supervise and manage their personal data because blockchain technology guarantees a more private and secure identification system.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.