Solana Price Prediction
This blog post will cover:
- Solana Roadmap
- Crypto community about Solana
- Solana price prediction 2023
- Solana price prediction 2030
- Historical price analysis
Solana is the world's first web-scale blockchain with a throughput of 50,000 transactions per second with no sharding technology use. The Solana project combines PoH (Proof-of-History) and PoS (Proof-of-Stake) consensus. This approach improves scalability.The Solana project has its own SOL cryptocurrency. The main function of this coin is to protect the network by staking.
The Solana Foundation's goal is to make decentralized finance available to all on a larger scale. And thanks to the incredibly fast processing speed of each transaction, the project attracted a lot of interest from crypto investors.
We've prepared for you a video guide on how to get Solana using SimpleSwap, and a whole comprehensive article about SOL statistics, roadmap, and price predictions. Enjoy the reading!
- The history of the Solana Foundation project begins in 2017. The creator of this platform is Anatoly Yakovenko. In 2017, he published a whitepaper, which at that time was a draft. It described the PoH (Proof-of-History) technique, which was new at that time. Later, he joined forces with Greg Fitzgerald and Stephen Akridge to create the Solana Foundation. The official website of this platform does not have a roadmap and a plan for further actions of the development team.
- However, 2020 has been a thriving year for Solana. At the very beginning of the year, the developers announced the launch of the main network. Since then, projects such as Serum, Chainlink, Terra, Audius, USDC, and USDT have joined the Solana ecosystem. Over the past year, the network has processed over 8 billion transactions and now has over 300 validators supporting the network around the world. The Solana community has grown to over 600,000 people worldwide.
- In 2021, Tesla, Google, and Apple are launching free float tokenized shares on Solana. The number of projects based on Solana continues to grow. On June 9, 2021, the company publicly announced the upcoming launch of a new incubation studio, thanks to which the development of decentralized applications and platforms will be greatly accelerated. 2021 looked promising for this platform.
- In November 2022, a sharp decline in the value of the SOL tokens happened. You can read more about this here.
- In 2023 customers who pre-ordered Solana Saga Mobile started to receive their devices. Furthermore, new partnerships always appear, and Helium migrates to Solana.
Crypto community about Solana
Some people think that Solana is worth paying attention to, and that the project is developing more and more and will follow the path of updates.
According to CryptoDiffer (the aggregator of top ICO experts), Solana is ranked first in terms of price in 2021 among other projects.
Some crypto enthusiasts have a neutral view of SOL, not making pessimistic forecasts, but at the same time, not expecting its growth.
And other crypto enthusiasts think that those who buy SOL cryptocurrency are wasting their time.
Solana price prediction 2023
We have collected some data from various services for you.
- According to TradingBeasts, the SOL price prediction 2022 is as follows:
- DigitalCoinPrice analysts predict the following SOL price for 2022:
- You can see this Solana price prediction 2022 according to the information on the WalletInvestor service:
- Here is a forecast made by WalletInvestor.com:
Solana price prediction 2030
Analysts of the CoinPriceForecast service suggest that in the middle of 2030 the price of the SOL coin will be $262.68, and in December 2030 the price may reach $275.12.Many experts are so confident in the Solana project that they assume that by the end of 2030 the price of the SOL coin may soar to $3,677.87.
Historical price analysis
Any cryptocurrency during the path of its formation could experience price adjustments or high jumps several times. Solana is not an exception too.
As of March 23, 2023:
All Time High: $260.06 (Nov 06, 2021)
After the launch of the mainnet, the SOL price was only $0.5052, which was its all-time low. Then, from February, the price began to gradually rise and until March it was stable at $13-14 per coin. From April to May 2021, the price began to rise at a high rate against the backdrop of the rapid development of the project's ecosystem. On May 18, 2021, the SOL coin price reached its all-time high of $58.30. And to this day, Solana is stable at $33-36. But one of the leaps occurred in June. SOL coin rose to $43.5 on June 7. The rise came amid news that the blockchain raised from $300 to $450 million, which will go to fight the main competitor of the ecosystem - Ethereum.
The Solana project has active support from such major partners as Microsoft, Google, Catalyst, Tether, Intel, etc. Although it is impossible to predict the fate of Solana, it definitely deserves attention. Over the past months, Solana has shown itself to be one of the most active projects. Moreover, the developers are not going to stop but will continue to improve this platform.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.