Stacks Price Prediction
This blog post will cover:
- STX Statistics
- Stacks Roadmap
- Crypto community about STX
- STX Price Prediction 2022
- STX Price Prediction 2023
- STX Price Prediction 2025
- STX Price Prediction 2030
- STX Historical Price Analysis
Stacks is an ecosystem that brings together different DApps and smart contracts. In addition, Stacks is integrated with the Bitcoin blockchain. Stacks uses the Proof-of-Transfer (PoX) algorithm. This is beneficial as stakers can earn Bitcoin by locking STX in their wallets, and miners can spend Bitcoin and thus earn STX in return.
The Stacks network has its own STX coin. It does not only participate in the execution of smart contracts, but also miners receive rewards in these coins. Also, using STX staking, holders can earn Bitcoins.
To learn more about the STX coin, we can take a look at the information offered by the CoinMarketCap:
Since 2013, the company has been called Blockstack, and only in 2020 was renamed Stacks. Gradually, year after year, the creators of the project went on to provide other developers with full opportunities for designing smart contracts, earning Bitcoins, etc. using their platform.
Let's take a look at the Stacks roadmap, which shows what developers' plans for 2022 will be.
- Q2 (2022)The introduction of Hyperchains is expected. This will make the network more productive. That is, users will be able to contribute assets to the hyperchains and then withdraw them to the main Stacks’ chain. Users can expect high throughput and low latency.
- Q4 (2022)A full network upgrade to Stacks 2.1 is expected.What are the highlights?1. This update will not be automatic.2. Stakers and miners will have the opportunity to vote on when an update occurs and whether it is needed at all. And only if users approve, Stacks 2.1 will begin its work.3. Stacks 2.1 will include a huge number of new features and improvements, which you can learn more about on the official website.4. You can also see here what steps the Stacks platform will take to increase the technical capabilities of the ecosystem, the reliability of the network and its services, and the speed of data processing.
- Q4 is also scheduled to move to appchain, which will make Stacks a composite blockchain. Thus, its capacity will greatly increase.
Crypto community about STX
Basically, the crypto community supports the Stacks project and makes optimistic predictions about the STX coin.
But there are those who do not believe in the potential of Stacks.
STX Price Prediction 2022
- According to TradingBeasts we can see the following STX price prediction 2022:
- In turn, the DigitalCoinPrice service provides the following information about the STX coin price 2022:
STX Price Prediction 2023
As of May 1, 2022:
According to TradingBeasts, the minimum price of an STX coin in 2023 could be $0.92, and the maximum could be $1.63. WalletInvestor has published information about the minimum possible price of $0.8 and the maximum price of $2.6. In turn, DigitalCoinPrice experts believe that the average price in 2023 will be $1.37 per STX coin.
STX Price Prediction 2025
As of May 1, 2022:
Based on TradingBeasts, crypto enthusiasts can expect the STX coin price to range from $1.22 to $2.2. Analysts at DigitalCoinPrice predicted an average price of $1.86. The most optimistic are WalletInvestor experts, as they believe that the maximum price in 2025 will reach $3.7.
STX Price Prediction 2030
As of May 1, 2022:
The minimum price of STX in 2030 may stay around $4.24 while the maximum price is $4.53 according to DigitalCoinPrice.
STX Historical Price Analysis
As of May 13, 2022:
In October 2019, the price of the STX coin was $0.19. Until 2021, it maintained a stable price, then it began to grow. For the entirety of 2021, the STX price has experienced several significant price spikes. In April, the price reached $2.7 after listing on the Upbit KRW exchange.
In July, STX dropped to $0.59. Until the end of 2021, the price of STX was moving in a bullish trajectory, it had several recovery periods. It is worth noting that in November 2021, the price increased to $3.61, which became its all-time high. Before these, in October, there was the integration with BitGo.
The coin ended the year at $2.17.
Due to the Stacks platform, users have access to highly efficient smart contracts and secure DApps. The developers of the project really believe that the future lies with the Bitcoin blockchain and therefore all innovative cryptosystems should be built on its basis. Now, with the help of the Stacks ecosystem, users can easily earn Bitcoins even without the energy-intensive PoW mining. As you can see, in the future, the platform will introduce even more improvements and features, increase bandwidth and expand the range of options for its users.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.