What Is Verasity?
This blog post will cover:
- About Verasity (VRA)
- Where did Verasity (VRA) come from?
- What are the advantages of Verasity (VRA)?
- What are the disadvantages of Verasity (VRA)?
- How to buy Verasity (VRA) on SimpleSwap?
About Verasity (VRA)
VRA is a token of the Verasity video sharing platform. It concentrates on Esports and video entertainment. The main aim of the project is to increase revenues from all sorts of advertising. Those who would like to use Verasity should integrate the platform into their video stack, then they will be able to reward viewers for their attention.The VRA token has a certain lifecycle which can be described in the following way: game and/or app developers buy VRA to fund their campaigns, the Verasity platform gets a percentage from campaigns or any other activities, users can earn VRA by gaming or watching different content, developers get revenues from the percentage of activities, which can be used to fund a new campaign. There is also a staking program that allows users to be rewarded for their commitment.
Where did Verasity (VRA) come from?
The Verasity project has a big professional team. The founder of the project is RJ Mark. He has been developing hardware and software since the 90s. His partner is David Archer, he specializes in law. The financial director of the project is Robert Keogh, he works with SME’s within digital media, blockchain and crypto. Moreover, the project has a lot of developers that are determined to move Verasity forward.
What are the advantages of Verasity (VRA)?
- The project is being used successfullyHere are some examples: Esportfightclub.com (this platform is considered to be the most important use case because it applies all the Verasity products, it scales more tham 8m views), Verasity.tv (aggregator of the available SDK’s for vido platforms).
- Cool kitThe usage of a software development kit on top of existing video platforms instead of creating a new one.
- IncomeStaking gives a passive income opportunity. Verasity has a system that is easy to use and understand.
- Users can keep up to dateThe project has a roadmap for the next 12 months and it’s being updated all the time.
- A very active communityYou can find all the information about the project on the official website. You can also check out social media, the representatives of Verasity answer all the questions and are ready to help their users any moment.
What are the disadvantages of Verasity (VRA)?
At first, it seems that this project is flawless. However, some users name a couple of things as possible existing drawbacks:
- Not a unique projectThere are a lot of projects with the same purposes. So far it is hard to find the most successful ones.
- Not completely decentralizedSome Proof of View verifying nodes belong to Verasity directly, some to others. On the other hand, the team believes that full decentralization may be even more harmful for the project and the safety of information. They insist that by having some control they can manage the project better, and it does not make it less secure.
How to buy Verasity (VRA) on SimpleSwap?
In case you would like to try using Verasity you should purchase VRA tokens. We are happy to help you with this, just follow the simple instructions below:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for VRA. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select VRA in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. VRA will be sent. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the BTC to VRA exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.