What is Stratis (STRAT)?
Stratis is a blockchain development platform or blockchain-as-a-service (“blockchain as a service”). It allows users to control their block chains and place automated, decentralized applications on them. In this regard, the platform competes directly with Ethereum and NEO.
Stratis developers use C# (C-Sharp), an application development language for the .NET Framework. C-Sharp is similar to C++ and Java, so if you own one of these languages, it will not be difficult to master C#.
Stratis is part of the Microsoft Azure BaaS (Blockchain as a Service) program. So developers can use all of the Stratis platform tools to create decentralized applications without going beyond the cloud service for developing Microsoft Azure applications.
Where did Stratis come from?
The Stratis project was presented in the summer of 2016 by English developers as a platform that allows companies to create individual blockchains in the main chain, providing simple embedding of blockchain technologies in the business structure.
In 2017, there was a powerful spurt of the market value of the asset, as a result of which the STRAT price has now increased hundreds of times, and its total capitalization exceeded 700 million dollars. It allowed the coin to join the ranks of the leaders of digital currencies.
One of the factors for the serious success of the project was the excellent reputation of its creators. Chris Trew, head of Stratis, is known for his many years of experience in the field of IT, financing, legal structures and authorities.
Members of the project team include: Polycarppo Guerrero - Director of Operations (MSCorp, Kodak), Krushang Patell - Director of Public Relations, who has 20 years of international trading activity, Carlton Pringle, who is a developer with many years of experience at Microsoft.
What are the advantages of STRAT?
- Ensuring the complete anonymity of cryptousers, as well as financial transactions between them.
- The use of advanced technologies in the field of security of users' funds stored on their wallets, as well as during transactions.
- Branched structure, guaranteeing non-interference of third parties in the work of the cryptosystem.
- Providing cryptousers with the ability to create advanced software solutions based on blockchain technology.
What are the disadvantages of STRAT?
- The lack of a clear plan for further development, which leads to doubts about the feasibility of investing free money in this coin.
- The impossibility of mining, including within the cryptocurrency pool. This fact automatically cuts off part of the user audience engaged in the extraction of cryptocurrency assets.
- Coin volatility. This complicates the ability to predict the future direction of change in the value of the coin.
How to buy Stratis?
The fate of Stratis depends on how quickly the development team implements it. Most experts tend to be positive. If you decide to buy this cryptocurrency, certainly, the best way to go through proven service providers. For example, SimpleSwap service. Below you can find the instructions on how to buy Stratis on our service:
- Choose the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- Select STRAT in the second drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you will receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. Stratis will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
As you can see, it is easy to exchange any cryptocurrency for Stratis on SimpleSwap.