What is Viberate (VIB)?
Viberate is a crowdsourced ecosystem of live music and a blockchain-based trading platform with its own token called VIB, where tour contracting agencies and event organizers select musicians. Viberate is an organized database that is interesting for its users and also for performers/musicians. Here, users have an opportunity to look through the profiles of musicians, buy tickets, find out the date of future concerts and receive other important information from the world of the music industry; event organizers are able to quickly find and hire performers; musicians have an inflow of standing orders.
Vibrate developers aims that in the future, Viberate platform will make significant changes in the music industry and will replace all managers and become a cross functional digital agent. Technical issues will be solved by prepared smart contracts, and all settlement transactions will pass through the VIB token. VIB is meant to be the most popular currency for the music industry in a whole.
Viberate has always been a decentralized database. It has always been open to the public so that anyone can add new artists. For this reason, Viberate has a daily update of musicians’ profiles through various social networks and streaming channels, ticket services and online calendars of upcoming concerts.
Where did Viberate come from?
The prototype of the decentralized platform Viberate is the service Topdeejays.com, which dates back to 2013. Inspired by its success, the developers began to create Viberate in 2015. Viberate 1.0 was released in October 2016. After that, the founders hired a blockchain development team to make the platform decentralized. Viberate 2.0 was launched in June 2017.
The main part of the VIB team consists of people who previously organized music events or worked on blockchain applications. The founders of VIB are Matej Gregorčič, Vasja Veber and Uroš Umek.
What are the advantages of VIB?
- Viberate has its own app VibePulse. It makes it easy for users to view concert/event information and all the details about them. It also integrates the Viberate platform with its social networks to publish each event.
- Viberate allows even little-known artists to gather an audience, organize concerts and receive a worthy fee for their work.
What are the disadvantages of VIB?
- VIB has limited emission that is 200 million coins.
- There is no possibility to mine new coins as all 200 million coins were issued at the ICO stage.
- Some people think that Viberate has no chance of success. It should be known that many people and agents are interested in receiving money from music sales and organizing concerts. It is likely that the platform will not host really well-known music performers, which means there are no expectations to receive a large amount of investments.
How to buy Viberate?
SimpleSwap has no limits in amount for exchange.You can swap as many coins as you want. To get some VIB just follow the instructions below:
- Choose the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- Select VIB in the second drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you will receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. Viberate will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
This is everything you need to know to buy Viberate on SimpleSwap. It is easy and free from sign ups.