Crypto Faucets Guide
This blog post will cover:
- What is a crypto faucet?
- How to use a crypto faucet?
- The most popular Bitcoin faucets
It seems that everyone heard about cryptocurrencies, more and more people want to try to deal with it. However, not that many people know how to get cryptocurrency without undesirable investments. The idea that one needs to have money to start with crypto stops some people from trying. However, there is a way to earn crypto with no costs. This method is called “crypto faucet”, and in this article we will tell you about it.
What is a crypto faucet?
Crypto faucet is a reward system that allows people to get crypto in exchange for completing some tasks. The most common tasks are to spend time on a certain website, watch advertisements, filling surveys, etc. The reward is usually very small, it drops little by little, just like a faucet. Hence the name!
Crypto faucets have advantages both for faucets’ owners and users. Users have an obvious interest in participating in the activities on faucet websites to get cryptocurrency in an easy way. However, it should be also remembered that owners have their profit too. Originally the main idea of these websites was to promote crypto products. It worked so well that now it helps to gain even more money by placing ads on the sites.
How to use a crypto faucet?
- To start using crypto faucets the only thing needed is a crypto wallet. If you are completely new to cryptocurrency, you should check out some guides that would explain the main differences between cryptocurrency wallets.
- Please, keep in mind that every crypto faucet is created for a certain coin.
- Some crypto faucets websites require registration.
- There are two basic types of withdrawals: immediate withdrawal and recurring withdrawal. It is important to know the minimum withdrawal amount to make sure that you don’t have to wait for months until you get your reward.
- The other important thing to pay attention to is if there is an expiration date for the coins you gain.
- If you are trying several faucets at the same time, do not forget to mark the ones you started using.
After following these steps and learning about crypto faucets, you will be ready to start gaining your reward.
The most popular Bitcoin faucets
If you are wondering how to get Bitcoin without investing, you should consider trying a Bitcoin faucet. Bitcoin faucets usually pay in Satoshi units which value is one hundred millionth of Bitcoin. There is a list of Bitcoin faucets below.
This resource provides people with an opportunity to gain crypto for completing tasks and surveys, and watching videos. Cointiply requires registration. The average claim is around 200 Satoshis.
This faucet is all about advertisements. To work with it people need to make sure that their PCs are not blocking any ads. Average claim here is 15 Satoshis. At the end of each day users receive a 5% bonus.
This faucet allows earning Bitcoin by playing games. It also has a referral program, which may help users to gain even more crypto.
MoonBitcoin service pays for watching ads. Thus, do not forget to make sure that your browser does not block any of them.
This is another faucet where you can play games and earn Bitcoins. There are some well-known games like “Cut the Rope” for example.
In case you do not want to buy cryptocurrency, but still want to join the ranks of Bitcoin owners or other crypto owners, it may be interesting to try faucets for Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. It is a simple way to get into the Crypto World without fear to lose your money. You may not earn a lot, but you will benefit significantly.