How To Buy Crypto With Fiat On SimpleSwap
We have great news and are glad to share it with you. Now you can not only exchange cryptocurrency on SimpleSwap but also sell or buy it with fiat! Thanks to our partner Mercuryo it became possible to exchange 14 fiat currencies including USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, UAH, and TL to crypto right on our platform.
To make the process of purchasing cryptocurrency with fiat money more intuitive we’ve prepared this instruction for you. Let’s go!
- Welcome to the SimpleSwap homepage to choose the Buy/Sell Crypto tab where you can start the fiat-crypto or crypto-fiat exchange.
- “You send” section: In the drop-down list choose the currency you would like to pay with (e.g. USD). Enter the amount you want to spend.
- “You get” section: Select the cryptocurrency you’d like to buy in the drop-down list (e.g. BTC). You will see the estimated amount that you get. If everything is right, click the "Exchange" button.
- Enter the address where your desired crypto should be sent. Please, note that there are different address types for each cryptocurrency. Be careful, don’t forget to check that you use the correct address. Create an exchange.
- Click the “Go to the exchange page” button. After that, you will be redirected to the page operated by our partner Mercuryo to make the payment. Buying crypto with fiat for the first time, you need to enter the data requested by Mercuryo to verify your identity. This applies to purchases over €900 only. Still, due to regulatory requirements in some regions, you may be asked to pass verification. Once the necessary information’s provided and confirmed, you are able to purchase cryptocurrency with credit and debit cards easily and don’t need to go through this procedure again.
- When your exchange is completed you will see detailed information about it on the screen. However, you don’t have to wait for this moment as you will receive letters with information about the status of your exchange to the specified email address.
- The user-friendly interface makes the purchase of crypto on SimpleSwap clear and enjoyable, and for more convenience, you can check the transactions in your Customer Account. While your exchange is processed you see “Partner’s status”, and then the “Finished” status will appear once it completed. If you want to track all stages of your exchange in a detail, you are welcome to do it using the personal account on the Mercuryo platform.
You are welcome to find a detailed video tutorial on how to buy crypto with fiat here!
Please, notice that a fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat exchange feature is offered to you by Mercuryo, SimpleSwap’s independent partner. SimpleSwap doesn’t keep or have access to your personal data and does not assume any liability or any loss or damage caused by your usage of Mercuryo’s services.
We hope that you’ll highly appreciate this new option of getting cryptocurrency on SimpleSwap. Now it’s even easier to join the Crypto World and make exchanges using our service. You are welcome to check it out! 😉