How To Sell 1INCH
This blog post will cover:
- Where and when to sell 1INCH
- How to sell 1INCH on SimpleSwap
The SimpleSwap instant crypto exchange is happy to provide a service that will help you to sell 1INCH quickly. With SimpleSwap it is highly convenient to swap cryptocurrencies as well as sell it for USD and EUR.
1INCH is a token of 1inch Network. It empowers the 1inch decentralized exchange, its purpose is to provide the best rates by figuring out the most beneficial swapping routes across DEXes. The token is built on Ethereum and has several use-cases. For example, it can be used for governance.
Where and when to sell 1INCH
To define the best moment to sell crypto it is crucial to follow the market situation. The statistic shows that the 1INCH token has a good perspective of growth. That may be advantageous for both short and long-term traders.
Anytime you decide to sell 1INCH tokens you are welcome to use the SimpleSwap exchange. We are working on arranging the most convenient swapping process for our users.
How to sell 1INCH on SimpleSwap
Let’s assume you are ready to sell 1INCH for USD. You are welcome to sell your crypto and receive fiat money in this way:
- Choose the 1INCH-to-USD pairThere should be 1INCH in the “You send” section.Enter the amount of 1INCH crypto you would like to sell.Check that there is US Dollar (USD) in the “You get” section.Click the “Exchange” button.
- Provide the necessary information to sell 1INCHYou will be redirected to the page operated by our partner Mercuryo to sell 1INCH for US Dollar. You’ll be asked to provide your email and verify your identity.Fill in the card info, you will get USD to this bank card when the operation is finished. Don’t forget to mention your refund address.
- Send 1INCH and receive USDThen, you’ll see a blockchain address to send 1INCH. When it is done, just wait for USD to come to your bank card. Track your operation status by email.
Looks pretty simple, right? We are also glad to provide you with a great detailed video guide to show the whole step-by-step process of dealing with fiat-to-crypto operations.
Please, notice that a fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat exchange feature is offered to you by Mercuryo, SimpleSwap’s independent partner. SimpleSwap doesn’t keep or have access to your personal data and does not assume any liability or any loss or damage caused by your usage of Mercuryo’s services.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.