How To Sell Kusama (KSM)
This blog post will cover:
- Where and when to sell Kusama (KSM)
- How to sell Kusama (KSM) on SimpleSwap
SimpleSwap exchange intends to make your experience with cryptocurrency convenient. With our service, you don’t have to worry about swapping your crypto for various assets, including the most famous fiat, such as EUR and USD. In case you would like to exchange, buy or sell KSM, you are welcome to SimpleSwap.
Kusama was created in 2019 to provide an opportunity for developers to test their Polkadot projects before releasing them. Official Polkadot upgrades also go through testing on Kusama before going live. It becomes possible because Kusama reflects the main features of Polkadot, including two types of chains: the main one and parachains.
KSM is a native Kusama token. It is used for governance and payments between parachains. It can be staked in exchange for rewards.
Where and when to sell Kusama (KSM)
If you are no longer interested in staking KSM or participating in the Kusama network, it may be time to sell KSM. However, there may be more reasons for selling coins, so it is important to follow the market situation.
If you are looking for a service where to sell KSM, SimpleSwap is ready to provide you with an opportunity to do it.
How to sell Kusama (KSM) on SimpleSwap
Let’s assume you decide to sell KSM to USD. We've prepared for you this instruction on how to sell cryptocurrency:
- Choose the KSM-to-USD pairThere should be KSM in the “You send” section.Enter the amount of KSM you would like to sell.Check that there is US Dollar (USD) in the “You get” section.Click the “Exchange” button.
- Provide the necessary information to sell KSMYou will be redirected to the page operated by our partner Mercuryo to sell KSM for USD. You’ll be asked to provide your email and verify your identity.Fill in the card info, you will get USD to this bank card when the operation is finished. Don’t forget to mention your refund address.
- Sell KSM and receive USDThen, you’ll see a wallet address to send KSM. When it is done, just wait for USD to come to your bank card. Track your operation status by email.
Looks pretty simple, right? We are also glad to provide you with a great detailed video guide to show the whole step-by-step process of dealing with fiat-to-crypto operations.
Please, notice that a fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat exchange feature is offered to you by Mercuryo, SimpleSwap’s independent partner. SimpleSwap doesn’t keep or have access to your personal data and does not assume any liability or any loss or damage caused by your usage of Mercuryo’s services.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.