IDEX Price Prediction
This blog post will cover:
- IDEX statistics
- IDEX Roadmap
- Crypto community about IDEX
- IDEX Price Prediction 2022
- IDEX Price Prediction 2025
- IDEX Historical Price Analysis
IDEX is a token of the IDEX platform, which is considered to be the first hybrid liquidity decentralized exchange service. It brings together the best features of decentralized and centralized exchange platforms, such as order book and liquidity of Automated Market Making (AMM). This organization provides higher speed in comparison with fully decentralized services. It is also important to pay attention to the fact that to use this exchange people have to go through verification and provide their email addresses. The platform operates on the Ethereum and Binance blockchains.
IDEX tokens are used for staking by validator nodes. They also get rewards in tokens. However, in case they do not follow the service’s policy they may be fined. IDEX tokens have limited supply just like Bitcoin.
Let’s take a look at some IDEX statistics represented on coinmarketcap.com:
The IDEX mainnet was launched in October 2020. So far the project has a roadmap till the end of 2021.
The fourth quarter of 2021 will bring several significant changes:
- The most important IDEX’s solutions live. It is Optimized Optimistic Rollup (O2R), which is expected to lower the gas fees and bring IDEX closer in performance level to centralized exchanges.
- Polkadot Deployment. IDEX is preparing a multi-chain expansion, the parachain launch is almost ready and finally it will migrate to Polkadot minenet.
- Referral program will bring some interesting changes for users. They will be able to earn a percentage of the trade fees (up to 25%). The profit can be maximized by sharing the product.
- Leverage products introduction for a part of the market that can use only this type of exchange service.
Crypto community about IDEX
IDEX is a relatively new project, however, it was able to build up a nice community around it. In spite of the fact that the token performance is not at a top level now, people are supporting the project and expecting it to become bigger in the future. Let’s take a look at what users say about IDEX.
IDEX Price Prediction 2022
The analysts of TradingBeasts make these predictions for the IDEX price:
- WalletInvestor experts make this forecast for the IDEX coin price:
- According to the DigitalCoinPrice service, the COTI price will be the following:
IDEX Price Prediction 2025
As of 14/10/2021 according to the WalletInvestor.com by the end of 2025 the IDEX price may go up to $0.875. The Digitalcoinprice.com supposes that 2025 will be a year when the price of IDEX may go past $1 mark, and finish the year at $1.07.
IDEX Historical Price Analysis
All Time High: $1.01 (Sep 09, 2021)
All Time Low: $0.008559 (Mar 16, 2020)
According to Coinmarketcap.com the growth of IDEX began around September, 2020, right before the IDEX 2.0 mainnet launch. The event happened in October, 2020, and the fact that it was preceded by a price rise signifies that it was expected by the community.
The next huge pump happened in September, 2021. The price reached the level of $1.01. This is the third quarter of the year, when a lot of essential changes were made, such as the appearance of hybrid liquidity. This feature really distinguishes IDEX from lots of other exchange services and helps to bring alive one of the core ideas of the project, which is combining the best from centralized and decentralized services.
Unfortunately, IDEX price was not able to stay at the high level, and the peak was followed by a downgoing trend.
IDEX project represents a unique example of an attempt to combine the best features of different types of existing exchange services. The team is trying to find a balance between the decentralization community is asking for and centralization that enables better performance. It seems that IDEX is ready to create innovative solutions for the crypto community.
If you’re still looking at the crypto market and want to check more cryptocurrencies, find an example of the THETA to DGB exchange here.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.