MOBOX is a gaming platform designed for NFTs built on Binance Smart Chain. It also provides De-Fi yield farming in order to make space where everyone is free to play and earn on games.
Furthermore, the MOBOX has its utility token MBOX. In the MOBOX ecosystem players can enjoy high level user experience and also get revenue from their leisure. For MBOX staking users are rewarded with the unique MOMO NFT Mystery Boxes.
Moreover, there are cross-chain bridges implemented to the platform that allows users to swap between the Binance Smart Chain, TRON, and ETH consensus protocols.
Here is the MBOX crypto statistics from the CoinMarketCap service:
The team has brought to life a lot of the planned ventures in 2021. However, in 2022 there are other interesting things to expect:
- In Q1 2022 the team wants to launch its first third party developer to utilize APIs and expand on Tier 1 IP for Legendary MOMO NFT.
- In Q2 2022 the expansion is planned to be continued, and also there is a strategy to enhance the Achievement system to increase engagement and retention. MOBOX shares plans for completion and optimization of APIs with Publisher NFT ID to track revenue share.
Seems that the team thoroughly works on the Roadmap project, so they don’t post long-term plans which can change, they rather focus on short-term achievements and dedicate all the energy to bringing those plans to life.
Crypto community about MOBOX
The community around MOBOX is on the rise of its development, yet there are those who have a strong belief in the project.
Since MBOX was included in top Metaverse tokens, there was rapid growth.
MOBOX always holds different activities and competitions and thus makes the community more vivid.
MBOX Price Prediction 2022
Here we’ve got different MBOX price forecasts provided by various services.
- According to the Trading Beasts service, the MBOX price prediction 2022 is as follows:
- According to data of digitalcoinprice.com we can see this price prediction:
- WalletInvestor experts make this forecast for the MBOX crypto:
MBOX Price Prediction 2023
As of November 26, 2021:
Analytics from Tradingbeasts say that in 2023 the price of MBOX will average $11.4 in January and $15.42 in December.Walletinvestor informs that the January price will fluctuate around $14.31 and the December price will stay close to $20.65 average.
The website Digitalcoinprice forecasts the MBOX price to be $14.57 in the beginning of the year, then $15.05 in the middle and $18.08 in the end.
MBOX Price Prediction 2025
As of November 26, 2021:
If we are to believe Walletinvestor prediction promises, then we can expect MBOX to be $27.71 in the beginning of the year, and go up to $34.01 by the end of it.
The Digitalcoinprice shows us less bursting price fluctuations, where January price will be $24.74, and December price $22.95.
MBOX Historical Price Analysis
As of January 10, 2022:
All Time High (Dec 01, 2021 ): $15.68
All Time Low (Jun 22, 2021): $0.4846
Since April 2021 the price has been staying quiet static at about $4 per token, then since May till July it corrected to less than $1, but later on in August it rapidly skyrocketed to it’s All Time High of $10.81 due to the Binance contest of trading GameFi tokens, where MBOX happens to be one of them.
Then MOBOX faced a couple of significant events and price fluctuations:
- On November 18, 2021 MOBOX collaborated with BinanceNFT on the newly set up METAfund, and the MBOX price went from $4.86 to $7.1 in one day.
- Due to the coinburn on November 20, 2021 the price went up to $8.48.
Wrapping it up, as we see 2022 will have a huge thing for Metaverse tokens. And it seems that MBOX is going to be a strong player in this field.
If you’re still studying the crypto market and want to check more cryptocurrencies, find an example of the LTC to TFUEL exchange here.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.