What is Aragon?
This blog post will cover:
- What is Aragon?
- Where did Aragon come from?
- What are the advantages of Aragon?
- What are the disadvantages of Aragon?
- How to buy Aragon on SimpleSwap?
What is Aragon?
Aragon (ANT) is a token of the Aragon core software platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. This project is an impressive example of a successful ICO. ANT tokens, which total number is limited to 39 609 524, are used for settlements in the network. ANT tokens can be stored on any Ethereum software or hardware wallet that supports the ERC-20 standard. Aragon core is business software available in Windows, Linux, and MacOS versions.
The stability of the data is ensured by writing it to the blockchain. Aragon's project is structured as a decentralized organization (DAO), and the direction of its development is determined by the votes of participants. DAOs allow people to come together and work in open, transparent, fully global, and loose mode.
Where did Aragon come from?
The history of this cryptocurrency began on May 17, 2017. In merely 22 minutes from the start, the ICO organizers managed to collect the amount of funds needed to launch the project. In total, 275,000 ETH was collected, which at that time was almost $25 million at the rate.
Aragon is not only ANT tokens, which can be used as an investment or a means of payment but it is also an open-source software for business, which functionality is extended by additional software modules. Aragon's creators have improved the Ethereum smart contract system by adding a decentralized arbitration system to resolve contentious situations. Both corporate and private information of users is protected as it is impossible to identify users and their transactions. Aragon software is used to create and manage businesses, non-profit organizations as well as interest clubs.
What are the advantages of Aragon?
- Using ANT tokens makes it easier to create smart contracts, develop decentralized applications and organizations.
- The commission charged during the work with the ANT cryptocurrency is minimal. This is especially significant for a company doing business internationally.
- The Aragon Core software code is being continuously improved and updated, hence it is working even faster and more securely.
- The Aragon Core software code can be used to organize voting, automatic payments, record keeping, receiving data for analytics.
What are the disadvantages of Aragon?
- Since the launch of the project, the token price has fallen significantly along with the entire cryptocurrency market. The rate of the Aragon token has quite high volatility. Moreover, it is strongly influenced by fluctuations in supply and demand, and the general situation in the cryptocurrency market.
- Prospects of the Aragon project depend on further acceptance of software by business representatives.
How to buy Aragon on SimpleSwap?
To top up your Ethereum wallet with ANT tokens, you only need to know one service: SimpleSwap. There is a short instruction below:
- Choose the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- Select ANT in the second drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you will receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. Aragon will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
This is all the information you need to know to buy ANT on SimpleSwap.