What Is Atletico De Madrid Fan Token?
This blog post will cover:
- About Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM)
- Where did Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM) come from?
- What are the advantages of Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM)?
- What are the disadvantages of Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM)?
- How to buy Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM) on SimpleSwap?
About Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM)
ATM is a token of the Atletico Madrid soccer club. Like other fan tokens, its main purpose is to give fans the opportunity to influence the life and activities of the soccer club. The ATM token brings benefits, for example, its holders can receive exclusive awards. The ATM was issued by the blockchain platform Chiliz. The ATM token not only allows fans of Atletico Madrid to be more involved in the team life but also operates as an additional driver to promote the club. ATM not only strengthens the spirit of the existing part of the fan community but also helps to attract new fans.The functionality of an ATM token is quite standard for the fan token. ATM token holders have the right to vote in fan polls (for venue selection, jerseys designs, etc.); participate in regular promotions; raffle for match tickets, autographed t-shirts; and take part in exclusive events. Atletico Madrid has signed an agreement under which they guarantee the execution of all the results of the surveys among the ATM owners. Atletico Madrid has been actively improving its polling technology for corporate voting of token holders. The team is regularly maintaining close contact with the community of ATM holders on social networks and fueling public interest in the token. The club also promptly publishes articles related to the ATM token on the media. Atletico Madrid plans to incorporate ATM into the club's official apps and other online resources, add language support to the Socios functionality, and more.
Where did Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM) come from?
Atletico de Madrid is a Spanish professional soccer club from Madrid, founded on April 26, 1903. Atletico de Madrid is an internationally recognized sports club with a huge number of awards both in Spain and around the world. The club's collection includes Spanish Cups, the UEFA Europa League, the Champions League, the Super League, and more.This soccer club has always shown itself as a modern one, so it supported the general trend and issued its own Fan Token. The ATM Fan Token was issued in January 2020 at the Token Hunt event. The total number of ATM tokens is 10 million. About 1.2 million ATM tokens were allocated to the club's fans.
What are the advantages of Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM)?
- VIP statusThe main part of the ATM token owners is loyal fans of the football team. The token gives them the opportunity to be a more involved and "important" part of the club, to see the team more often (meetings are organized for token holders).
What are the disadvantages of Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM)?
- Strangers can get powerThe token is sold worldwide, which means that anyone can become a token holder. So anyone from outside the fan community can have the ability to make decisions and influence the fate of the club if they own these tokens.
How to buy Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM) on SimpleSwap?
If you are thinking of supporting Atletico De Madrid Club, becoming an active member of its fan community, and purchasing ATM tokens, you are welcome to go to the SimpleSwap service and follow these steps:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for ATM. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select ATM in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. ATM will be sent. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the BTC to ATM exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.