What Is FC Porto Fan Token?
This blog post will cover:
- About FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO)
- Where did FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO) come from?
- What are the advantages of FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO)?
- What are the disadvantages of FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO)?
- How to buy FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO) on SimpleSwap?
About FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO)
FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO) is the fan token of the Porto football sports club. The main aim of PORTO is to provide its owners the possibility to take part in the club activities. This is done in order to enhance the emotional link between fans and the club's athletes. PORTO owners can vote on the colours of the athlete's kits, receive fan emblems and loyalty scores as gifts, and more. In addition, limited edition secret boxes containing rare and legendary NFTs from the team are available for purchase. For example, loyal fans appreciated the first issue of the PORTO NFT Mystery Box Session with 4 of the club's greatest goalkeepers and their success stories.The PORTO token is issued on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain with a BEP-20 standard. BSC offers good smart contract functionality as well as full compatibility with the Ethereum ecosystem through the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). Thus, PORTO is supported by a number of exchanges, wallets and other services, which is convenient for holders.
Where did FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO) come from?
As mentioned above, PORTO is a fan token of the Porto football club, which was created in September 1983. The main specialization of the club is football, but the club also pays attention to other sports such as handball, volleyball, basketball, swimming, etc. The excellent reputation of the football club has been ensured by a number of incredible victories. For example, FC Porto won the Intercontinental Cup in 2004.In the fall of 2021, the club announced the launch of its own token in partnership with Binance. Binance has launched FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO) as the 23rd project on its Binance Launchpad.
What are the advantages of FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO)?
- Club interactionsIt was announced that PORTO token holders will have the possibility to chat with the footballers of Porto. The creators of the project do not specify the details of the communication regularity, the nature of the meetings, etc. However, the very opportunity to get closer to the athletes interested a large number of fans.
- Participation in club eventsThis is a classic option for fan tokens. Users get the right to vote on a number of important for the club issues (the best goal of the team's scorer, the new design of the club jersey, etc.). For example, in November 2021, fans chose a song that the team would use to warm up before the match against Atlético de Madrid.
- influencing the growing popularity of FC PortoThe benefits that the club receives from the sale and popularization of the token will help not only attract a new stream of fans but also provide opportunities for the amplification of the club (improvement of training conditions, etc.).
What are the disadvantages of FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO)?
- Binance ad integrationFans were generally positive about the launch of the token, but some of them criticized the strong advertising integration with Binance. It's about putting the Binance logo on the back of a football player's jerseys in the first season, and on the sleeves in subsequent seasons. Some of the fans did not approve these advertisements on the athletes' uniforms, because they found it too much.
How to buy FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO) on SimpleSwap?
If you are a fan of FC Porto and want to get PORTO tokens, you are welcome to SimpleSwap! Just follow this simple instruction below:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for PORTO. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select PORTO in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. PORTO will be sent. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the BTC to PORTO exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.