What Is Gods Unchained?
This blog post will cover:
- About Gods Unchained (GODS)
- Where did Gods Unchained (GODS) come from?
- What are the advantages of Gods Unchained (GODS)?
- What are the disadvantages of Gods Unchained (GODS)?
- How to buy Gods Unchained (GODS)?
About Gods Unchained (GODS)
Gods Unchained is a decentralized collectible game that draws players into a magical atmosphere. It is developed on the basis of Ethereum. This blockchain game has a card battle format in a fantasy setting similar to Hearthstone. It is not a browser application, but a separate one. The essence of the game is to collect or win strong decks of cards, which then in turn help to win tournaments. The more tournaments players win, the higher their rating.
Gods Unchained works like a Play-to-Earn. It offers a vast GameFi ecosystem where players are constantly rewarded for their activity. Blockchain allows users to sell their cards with a level of ownership as if they were tangible things. The game also keeps records of all transactions and card renegotiations. Moreover, the development team has introduced a unique NFT token into the Gods Unchained ecosystem. It makes it possible to fix the ownership of a certain inventory that has been purchased by the user. Thus, due to the NFT, players can transfer a card or inventory to other users or even sell it.
GODS is a native token of the platform, it has the following functions: people can use it to create new NFTs; make in-game purchases; it enables staking and participation in voting and governance that affects the future of Gods Unchained.
Where did Gods Unchained (GODS) come from?
The development of the Gods Unchained platform started in 2018, and the release of the full version was in 2019. Immutable (formerly Fuel Games) is a development company based in Sydney. It has previously had experience in releasing three of its products (robot games) similar to the main project. The main idea of Gods Unchained is to give players complete freedom to dispose of their game items as if they were material, and to give them the opportunity to earn rewards for victories.
The project is led by Chris Clay, formerly known as Game Director of the cult fantasy board game series Magic The Gathering: Arena.
What are the advantages of Gods Unchained (GODS)?
- The game is free. In order to start participating in tournaments, the user does not need to buy anything.
- More than one way to earn money. The player can earn both for winning tournaments and selling cards or inventory, as well as with the help of stacking.
- It has an intuitive interface. Even a user who was not previously familiar with games of this type can easily and quickly master it.
What are the disadvantages of Gods Unchained (GODS)?
- Invest to success. To achieve ever greater heights in this game, you need to constantly invest.
- The limited number of modes in the game. This means that the gameplay can be repeated and the user will begin to lose interest.
How to buy Gods Unchained (GODS)?
The project is constantly growing and attracting new investments from major funds such as Naspers, Galaxy Digital, Coinbase, Apes Capital, Nirvana Capital, and Continue Capital. Therefore, if you also want to become a part of this gaming universe, you can get GODS cryptocurrency by following instructions on SimpleSwap:
- Let's say you would like to exchange BTC to GODS. Choose the currency you want to exchange (BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- Select GODS in the second drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you will receive after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. GODS will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
Stay with SimpleSwap to stay up to date!
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.