What Is Klever?
This blog post will cover:
- About Klever (KLV)
- Where did Klever (KLV) come from?
- What are the advantages of Klever (KLV)?
- What are the disadvantages of Klever (KLV)?
- How to buy Klever (KLV) on SimpleSwap?
About Klever (KLV)
Klever (KLV) is the native token of the Klever crypto wallet that supports Bitcoin (BTC), TRON (TRX), Ethereum (ETH), and other popular cryptocurrencies. Klever employs security mechanisms that protect user's private keys. With the help of the latest encryption technologies, it makes private keys and confidential data available only on a specific user's device.Klever platform uses KLV tokens as its main fee-generator. Trading fees, exchange fees, and withdrawal fees should be paid with KLV. This crypto powers all platforms in the Klever Ecosystem, including the Klever App, Klever Swap & Exchange, Klever OS, and all future Klever Labs projects, such as Klever Browser and Klever Blockchain.
Where did Klever (KLV) come from?
The Klever multi-currency wallet appeared in 2018. In 3 years, Klever has become one of the most popular crypto wallets. It has more than 2 million users and a staff of more than 50 developers. The project is headed by CEO Dio Ianakiara (who has been working in the cryptocurrency area since 2011 in companies such as Getty / IO Inc. and GoVivant) and CF Misha Lederman (MAX-Security Solutions Ltd. and VibraVid).The KLV token was created in June 2020. The young crypto is gradually being added to the top exchanges. Trading on Bittrex began in September 2020, and the token is also available on other big crypto exchange platforms now.
What are the advantages of Klever (KLV)?
- Ambitious plansThe project has good prospects for growth since in accordance with the Roadmap, the team plans to develop many ecosystem products such as an exchange, payment system, browsers.
- Professional and reliable team The big part of the team is listed on Whitepaper with their LinkedIn profiles.
- Use cases are comingWhile the ecosystem is developing, more use cases will appear for the KLV token.
What are the disadvantages of Klever (KLV)?
- Currently, the KLV token has a limited number of use cases
How to buy Klever (KLV) on SimpleSwap?
At the moment, the Klever project seems worth watching its development. Do you want to add some KLV tokens to your portfolio? Here are the easy steps on how to get KLV on SimpleSwap:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for KLV. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select KLV in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. KLV will be sent. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the BTC to KLV exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.