What Is Lukso?
This blog post will cover:
- About Lukso (LYXE)
- Where did Lukso (LYXE) come from?
- What are the advantages of Lukso (LYXE)?
- What are the disadvantages of Lukso (LYXE)?
- How to buy Lukso (LYXE)?
About Lukso (LYXE)
It is positioned as a nextgen EVM blockchain which is built on the Casper PoS. The main aim of it is to deliver blockchain tech to the mixed communities. The main technology of the project is basically an Eth sister network, however it opens up for a completely new audience.
LYX is an official token of the blockchain, which is meant to protect the decentralized infrastructure. It’s utilized to pay the transaction fees. LYXe is the identical LYX on Ethereum, and is given to investors as a reward for joining the Lukso rICO. Both coins are the same asset, with the only difference — they exist on distinct blockchains.
Where did Lukso (LYXE) come from?
The project was born in 2017. Two significant faces behind it are Fabian Vogelsteller and Marjorie Hernandez, the company’s creators. Fabian is a former Lead Dapp Dev at Ethereum and also a creator of ERC20 and web3.js (these technologies are now used as a base of decentralized finance and NFT protocols). Marjorie has earlier made and worked with EY’s Digital Innovation Lab.
What are the advantages of Lukso (LYXE)?
- Ease of useProject makes it simple to create and use blockchain, intended to provide this technology to everyone.
- Investor-safeLukso is considered the 1st network to offer rICO which is a new technology allowing auto-investments extended over time.
- Sector-orientedLukso is connected to the creative sectors like fashion, media, lifestyle and design. Their users are artists, bloggers, creators and other modern influencers. The future digital social world is discovering blockchain as a solution for many other demographics.
What are the disadvantages of Lukso (LYXE)?
- Competition The crypto market is facing a huge wave of projects aiming to change the world for everyone and make blockchain available for any person. This might create a high competition level, and, in turn, a complicated way to let people know about the idea and become a popular project.
- Not well-knownConsidering that Lukso has been on the market for more than 4 years now, it does not have a big community, if we take a look at social networks.
How to buy Lukso (LYXE)?
Where to buy LYXe? Visit the SimpleSwap homepage. Check out this instruction on how to get yourself some LYXe:
- Let’s assume you plan to exchange BTC for LYXe. Select the crypto you wish to exchange (BTC) in the 1st drop-down list. Insert the number you want to swap.
- Choose LYXe in the 2nd drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you’ll receive after the swap.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. LYXe will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the BTC deposit address. You have to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.