What Is MultiVAC?
This blog post will cover:
- About MultiVAC (MTV)
- Where did MultiVAC (MTV) come from?
- What are the advantages of MultiVAC (MTV)?
- What are the disadvantages of MultiVAC (MTV)?
- How to buy MultiVAC (MTV)?
About MultiVAC (MTV)
It is a nextgen public blockchain built for full-scale and composite DApps. It’s constructed to pioneer a miners choosing pattern which reframes sharding process and smart contracts, too. MultiVAC has a couple of unique features worth mentioning:
- All-Dimensional Sharding.
- Blockchain Trilemma Flexibility.
- High TPS & Infinite Expansion.
MTV is an official token of the MultiVAC ecosystem. It is available on SimpleSwap for both purchase and exchange.
Where did MultiVAC (MTV) come from?
MultiVAC appeared in 2018. Its team wanted to establish a fresh blockchain due to their rich experience.
Interesting fact — the name of MultiVAC was borrowed from the computer of “The Last Question” story written by Isaac Asimov.
The core purpose of the concept is to empower large-sized decentralized apps to join the ecosystem. This, in turn, should help people use blockchain applications quickly and effectively and thus make their life quality better and improve the work efficiency. All in all, this process will lead to gathering a trustworthy and honest community.
What are the advantages of MultiVAC (MTV)?
- Unique solutions. MultiVAC combines the special solutions of All-Dimensional Sharding and Blockchain Trilemma Flexibility which allow it to stand out among competitors and attract the crypto community to its ideas.
- Skilled team. MultiVAC’s team includes the experienced professionals of the Tech Sphere that’s why while creating and working on the project they put all of their skills and knowledge into it.
What are the disadvantages of MultiVAC (MTV)?
- Complex interface. Many users claim that the interface of MultiVAC is not simple at all and you need to have a complex understanding of blockchain technology before joining the ecosystem. So, that’s how we can consider that a newbie or average crypto enthusiast will face some issues using it. But, to be honest, the target audience of the project is probably built around advanced users, so it might not be a problem for MultiVAC.
- Token price. At the moment, the price of the MTV token is low. According to Coinmarketcap, it’s $0.0011. However, this point might change if the team will further develop the project and attract loyal community members.
How to buy MultiVAC (MTV)?
Decided to buy MTV? Go to the SimpleSwap homepage. Read the instructions to purchase tokens:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for MTV. Select the currency you want to exchange (BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the quantity you want to swap.
- Select MTV in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. MTV will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.