What Is Neblio?
This blog post will cover:
- About Neblio (NEBL)
- Where did Neblio (NEBL) come from?
- What are the advantages of Neblio (NEBL)?
- What are the disadvantages of Neblio (NEBL)?
- How to buy Neblio (NEBL) on SimpleSwap?
About Neblio (NEBL)
Neblio offers enterprise level blockchain solutions to help facilitate the tokenisation of physical and digital assets as NFTs. It uses a single token protocol called NTP1 which allows for the addition of unique metadata properties to be embedded into a token which can also be encrypted via a single click, a critical feature for companies needing to keep sensitive data sent to partners and clients private.
Neblio as a development platform offers support for eight of the most popular programming languages with it’s developer APIs, more than many other blockchain platforms. This allows developers from virtually any software development background to quickly build decentralised applications for end users.
The Neblio core team also offer services and consultancy to enterprise clients and institutions, wishing to build their own blockchain projects or even their own fully custom blockchain based on Neblio Tachyon technology. Clients can have a complete project built for them by the team, for a fee.
NEBL is the native coin of Neblio which can be utilized by holders to stake, while becoming node operators of the network. The team recently added the option to stake remotely, by storing NEBL coins in an offline wallet and safely delegating them to an active staking wallet. This is known as cold staking.
With the bulk of core development completed, the Neblio team are now focused on reaching out and onboarding developers from all over the world and also providing education via easy to understand content for non tech savvy people about their blockchain tech and how it can be used to create apps that have practical application in the real world.
Where did Neblio (NEBL) come from?
In 2017 two IT professionals - Edward Smith and Ann Jackson - allied to establish a small yet ambitious team of the Neblio project. Ed Smith has previously been a specialist at Cisco and Capital one, and Ann Jackson contributed to Hewlett Packard’s development for 6 years. As for today, the Neblio team has proudly achieved all the milestones that had been established in the Whitepaper. This fact stands for the devotion of developers.NEBL had its ICO in August 2017 and ended up selling 13 million NEBL coins. By the way, the plan was to sell 125 million coins but those unrealized coins were burned. This decision helped to maintain the system in balance.
What are the advantages of Neblio (NEBL)?
- SecurityNeblio team assures that they did a great job on making their brainchild immune to frauds and hacks. The PoS algorithm also strengthens Neblio security.
- ImmutabilityThe data protection is immaculate, it is promised by Neblio that there’s no way a third party can interfere.
- ScalabilityNodes which are distributed all over the world contribute to the easier access and fast operation of the system.
- Staking algorithmPure proof of stake with NEBL holders becoming node operators, helping to validate transactions and secure the network. Holders can stake using regular or cold staking methods and receive 10% rewards in the form of new NEBL coins based on any amount of NEBL held.
- Scrypt hashing algorithmScrypt hash is responsible for making a strong private key from a password, which is a more secure and reliable way to protect user’s data.
- RESTful API architectureSupport for multiple programming languages in the form of easy to use open source APIs, making blockchain development accessible to thousands of developers.
- Metadata EncryptionSender can encrypt transaction metadata with a single click, which is automatically decrypted for the recipient.
- Single Token ProtocolNeblio Token Protocol 1 (NTP1) can be fungible or non-fungible (NFT) with unique metadata properties.
What are the disadvantages of Neblio (NEBL)?
- Strong competitionThis is not so easy to become a top popular coin in this huge pool of competition between various cryptocurrencies.
- VolatilityThough there is steady price growth due to Neblio gaining more awareness and an upsurge of activity from the team, the coin remains volatile with possible downward price trends as a long term holding.
How to buy Neblio (NEBL) on SimpleSwap?
Do you like Neblio? If you are looking for a place where you can get it, SimpleSwap is right here to serve you as a friendly and reliable crypto exchange:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for NEBL. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select NEBL in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. NEBL will be sent. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the BTC to NEBL exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.