What Is Pundi X?
This blog post will cover:
- About Pundi X (PUNDIX)
- Where did Pundi X (PUNDIX) come from?
- What are the advantages of Pundi X (PUNDIX)?
- What are the disadvantages of Pundi X (PUNDIX)?
- How to buy Pundi X (PUNDIX) on SimpleSwap?
About Pundi X (PUNDIX)
PUNDIX is a native token of the Pundi X network. Pundi X provides a new payment solution, which is known as the XPOS. This solution helps to stabilize hyperinflation of various payment ecosystems. To achieve necessary results the company is using blockchain technology. First of all, Pundi X is working on making crypto transactions possible all around the globe. In the future Pundi X will support both Ethereum and BSC blockchains and will provide multiple opportunities for cross-chain payments, it will also be able to process cryptocurrencies that run on different blockchains. PUNDIX tokens are used for voting and they also can be delegated with the voting right. Users can also stake tokens to get rewards.
Where did Pundi X (PUNDIX) come from?
The project grew from the idea that digital currencies have a high value and should be accessible to anyone and anywhere. The Pundi X team is spread all over the world; it already has more than a hundred participants. There are also physical offices in several places: in Jakarta, London, São Paulo, Seoul, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Singapore. The president of the company is Constantin Papadimitriou, he is experienced in founding fintech companies in Indonesia. Zac Cheah is a co-founder and CEO, his area of expertise is tech in the browser and mobile gaming market. Another co-founder and CFO is Danny Lim who is an APAC financing expert.
What are the advantages of Pundi X (PUNDIX)?
The project has some features that deserve attention. These things are making the network attractive, safe, and easy to use. This is exactly what developers wanted to achieve:
- High throughput performance.
- Enables easy crypto payments.
- Allows instant exchanges with some crypto.
- Compatible with various wallets.
- Provides high security based on ring signature.
What are the disadvantages of Pundi X (PUNDIX)?
Pundi X is an actively developing project, which is considered to be a promising one. However, some users find a number of disadvantages that should be paid attention to, such as:
- Only crypto payments Only accepts cryptocurrency, does not provide an opportunity to make payments with credit cards.
- Unavailable in some countriesThe XPOS technology is forbidden in some countries, such as Albania, Iraq, Iran, and some others.
How to buy Pundi X (PUNDIX) on SimpleSwap?
If you want to try out the Pundi X project and purchase PUNDIX tokens, we are ready to help you with this. Just follow the instructions below:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for PUNDIX. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select PUNDIX in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. PUNDIX will be sent. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the BTC to PUNDIX exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.