What Is Solve?
This blog post will cover:
- About Solve (SOLVE)
- Where did Solve (SOLVE) come from?
- What are the advantages of Solve (SOLVE)?
- What are the disadvantages of Solve (SOLVE)?
- How to buy Solve (SOLVE) on SimpleSwap?
About Solve (SOLVE)
SOLVE is the native digital token of the Solve.Care Platform. This token is based on the Ethereum platform and complies with the ERC-20 standards.
SOLVE was designed to be the means of payment for the entire Solve.Care healthcare ecosystem.
All transactions revolve around the SOLVE Token. The Solve.Care Platform is planning to accomplish such goals as simplifying the healthcare system and expanding its accessibility, improving health outcomes, and improving the quality of user's services.
Where did Solve (SOLVE) come from?
Solve.Care is a relatively new company that started in 2017. It leverages blockchain to coordinate, administer, and secure payments for healthcare.
This platform brings to light a completely new, innovative way of dealing with unreasonably high administrative expenses for medical care. Solve.Care helps accelerate the payment process by making it secure, immutable, and transparent, and thereby reducing fraud.
Ultimately, it should result in a reduction in the cost of healthcare, and the optimization of services provided.
Solve.Care has an excellent project development strategy, as well as an organized team of qualified professionals with very extensive experience in the field of healthcare and blockchain technology.
What are the advantages of Solve (SOLVE)?
- Healthcare revolutionUsing the SOLVE Token, it is possible to pay for various medical services without intermediaries, thereby, preventing excessive charges, and making the healthcare system as transparent as possible.
- Multiple SOLVE Token usageAll healthcare relationships on the Solve.Care Platform is tokenized. It is used as gas for networked events, a staking asset for access to the platform, an access token for network data, the currency for healthcare services running on the platform, and many more.
- Fully decentralized Solve.Care systemBy decentralizing and redefining the healthcare system, Solve.Care makes the coordination between administration, care and payments seamless and transparent.
What are the disadvantages of Solve (SOLVE)?
- MiningMining is not available.
- Difficulty in project implementationAs with any other project of this scale, adoption is fundamental to success.
- Focus on narrow industrySOLVE is only used in the healthcare industry.
How to buy Solve (SOLVE) on SimpleSwap?
If one got to know about the SOLVE Token and believed in its immense potential, the question may arise, how to buy SOLVE? We suggest you go to the SimpleSwap homepage and follow the instructions below:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for SOLVE. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select SOLVE in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. SOLVE will be sent. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the BTC to SOLVE exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.