What Is Viberate?
This blog post will cover:
- About Viberate (VIB)
- Where did Viberate (VIB) come from?
- What are the advantages of Viberate (VIB)?
- What are the disadvantages of Viberate (VIB)?
- How to buy Viberate (VIB) on SimpleSwap?
About Viberate (VIB)
Viberate is a crowdsourced ecosystem of live music and a blockchain-based trading platform with its own token called VIB, where tour contracting agencies and event organizers select musicians. Viberate is an organized database that is interesting for its users and also for performers/musicians. Here, users have an opportunity to look through the profiles of musicians, buy tickets, find out the date of future concerts and receive other important information from the world of the music industry; event organizers are able to quickly find and hire performers; musicians have an inflow of standing orders.
Where did Viberate (VIB) come from?
The prototype of the decentralized platform Viberate is the service Topdeejays.com, which dates back to 2013. Inspired by its success, the developers began to create Viberate in 2015. Viberate 1.0 was released in October 2016. After that, the founders hired a blockchain development team to make the platform decentralized. Viberate 2.0 was launched in June 2017.
Viberate has always been a decentralized database. It has always been open to the public so that anyone can add new artists. For this reason, Viberate has a daily update of musicians’ profiles through various social networks and streaming channels, ticket services and online calendars of upcoming concerts.
Vibrate developers aim that in the future, Viberate platform will make significant changes in the music industry and will replace all managers and become a cross functional digital agent. Technical issues will be solved by prepared smart contracts, and all settlement transactions will pass through the VIB token. VIB is meant to be the most popular currency for the music industry in a whole.
What are the advantages of Viberate (VIB)?
- Decentalized platform
- Ecosystem for all the people involved in music industry
What are the disadvantages of Viberate (VIB)?
- Lite option offers much less instruments for usersPremium could seem quite costly - €49 a month.
- The VIB token is relatively new and so it has little influence on the global market
How to buy Viberate (VIB) on SimpleSwap?
Let’s say you want to buy Viberate. What should you do? We suggest you go to the SimpleSwap homepage and follow the instructions below:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for VIB. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select VIB in the second drop-down list. You’ll see the estimated amount that you’ll get after the exchange.
- Click the Exchange button.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. VIB will be sent. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Create the exchange.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the BTC to VIB exchange.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.