What Is Aion?
This blog post will cover:
- About Aion (AION)
- Where did What Is Aion (AION) come from?
- What are the advantages of What Is Aion (AION)?
- What are the disadvantages of What Is Aion (AION)?
- How to buy What Is Aion (AION) on SimpleSwap?
About Aion (AION)
The Aion Foundation describes its project (the Aion Network) as a blockchain of a third generation. The main idea of it is to link different chains into a single space. It means that the goal is to enable transactions between disparate blockchains.This system made it possible to solve such problems as scalability, privacy, functionality. The project is not only about cryptocurrency conversion during payment for services. The aim of developers is much broader: providing information, sharing data, collaborative projects, and shared applications. The Aion Network involves building bridges between different platforms. Under such conditions, a kind of new economic system is being created. It implements its own AION coin for this operation. It supports the functioning and monetization of these bridges. Such well-known large corporations as Microsoft, Intel, New Alchemy, Blockchange, Jaxx, Nextblock, and others are united thanks to the Aion Foundation.
Where did What Is Aion (AION) come from?
The Aion Foundation appeared in the spring of 2016, then it began to develop the Aion Network. Vitaly Buterin (the founder of the Ethereum decentralized platform) is the Chief Advisor of this organization. CEO of the organization is Matthew Spoke, who also serves on the Ethereum board of directors. Absolutely all team members have extensive experience in working with blockchain projects.At the moment, the development of Aion Network is carried out by The Open Application Network (The OAN).Judging by the current state of affairs, the AION coin has good prospects for the future. The Aion Foundation has good financial support and cooperates with such large companies as Deloitte, Vodafone, Moog, and TMX.
What are the advantages of What Is Aion (AION)?
- CompatibilityAion developers have created a multi-tier blockchain network to ensure interoperability. Aion blockchains are able to exchange data without requiring users to join different networks.
- Complete anonymityNetwork users do not have to worry that the data they send will be declassified. Immediately after the transaction has occurred, all data is encrypted so that only the recipient can decrypt it to get the sent message. No unauthorized user has access to this information.
- Openness for programmers around the worldDue to the Java environment, the blockchain has become open to millions of programmers around the world. It means that now any IT professional who wants to get into the world of blockchain does not need to learn a new programming language (for example, Solidity for Ethereum). Since the Aion Network currently introduces the Aion virtual machine, which is established on the basis of the Java virtual machine.
What are the disadvantages of What Is Aion (AION)?
- More testing is neededAlthough, the killer feature of AION is the system of bridges that can connect different protocols with one another, more testing has to be done to make it work seamlessly.
How to buy What Is Aion (AION) on SimpleSwap?
If you are aiming to buy the AION coin, the SimpleSwap service is here to help. To avoid confusion, we have prepared some instructions for you:
- For example, you want to swap BTC for AION. Select the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-downlist. Then enter the amount you want to swap.
- Select AION in the second drop-down list. You will see the estimated amount that you will receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. AION will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will see the Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer the necessary amount of BTC to this address to start the exchange.
Now you can easily use the AION coin for various purposes.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.