What is Cindicator (CND)?
Cindicator makes the most courageous beliefs about the collaboration of the human mind and technologies come true. This is a fintech platform that is supposed to create a foundation for the prices of traditional assets and crypto forecasting service. Since we live in the age of uncertain economy and millions of challenges surround us every day, platforms like this one should help us to make more informed decisions.
The Cindicator platform has its own utility token. It is called CND. It is used to optimize the economic redistribution and also to support the governance system that involves all the participants of the ecosystem. Users who possess CND tokens have an access to such products as CindicatorBot and Cryptometer.
Where did Cindicator come from?
Cindicator was found in 2015 by a fintech team. The whole thing started with the idea of a platform where people can share their views on the future of the economy, politics, etc. The initial idea belonged to Mike Brusov. Later he teamed up with Yury Lobynstev and Artem Baranov. That led to the appearance of Cindicator.
- Mike Brusov - CEO & co-founder
Has founded several technology companies. He has expertise in Big Data, Machine Learning, Prediction Market, Blockchain.
- Yuri Lobyntsev - CTO & co-founder
Inventor, investor, and entrepreneur. He is exploring human and machine consciousness.
- Artem Baranov - COO & co-founder
Has founded several IT-companies. Interested in finance analytics and blockchain technologies.
What are the advantages of CND?
- First of all, hybrid intelligence system helps in several ways:
- to identify errors in calculations;
- to calculate weightings of forecasts;
- to make the final prediction.
- The whole Cindicator infrastructure is built upon the scientific inventions and it is applying experiments to build algorithms and to analyze the market.
- Cindicator gives an opportunity for intellectual property monetizing.
- Cindicator allows to analyze not only cryptocurrencies but also the market
- Even though Cindicator is on the market for not too long, it’s already had a vast network of analysts and other users.
What are the disadvantages of CND?
Although the idea of Cindicator is very interesting and it seems to be useful, some experts argue that
- so far it cannot be used as planned;
- traders do not get a lot of profitable deals;
- the signals of the platform look unreliable.
How to buy Cindcator?
Let's say you want to buy CND token. What should you do? We suggest you go to the SimpleSwap homepage and follow the instructions below:
- Choose the currency you want to exchange (e.g. BTC) in the first drop-down list. Enter the amount you would like to swap.
- In the second drop-down list select CND. You will be shown the estimated value that you receive after the exchange.
- Enter the Recipient's Address. Cindicator will be sent to this address. Be careful and make sure you use the correct address.
- Check all the information you have entered. If everything is correct click the Exchange button.
- You will be shown Bitcoin deposit address. You need to transfer to this address the necessary amount of BTC to start the exchange.
By taking these simple steps, you can get desirable CND.