How To Sell Algorand (ALGO)
This blog post will cover:
- Where and when to sell ALGO
- How to sell ALGO on SimpleSwap
SimpleSwap is a user-friendly crypto exchange. We are determined to make our customers’ experience as convenient as possible. The platform has a number of options that are highly demanded, including an opportunity to sell ALGO and other cryptocurrencies to get popular fiat currencies, such as EUR and USD.
Algorand blockchain was launched in 2019, it allows building decentralized applications. It gives an opportunity to create various DeFi, NFTs, and gaming projects. The simplicity of the design helps anyone to use it. The Algorand ecosystem is growing rapidly with more people joining the community.
The ALGO coin's main use case is payments on the network. Moreover, there are some other ways it can be applied, such as asset tokenization, 3d party asset insurance on the network, democratized access to investments, and disintermediated cross-border transactions. This crypto is limited, the final quantity is 10 bn tokens. The official website has a schedule of distribution.
Where and when to sell ALGO
It might be reasonable to sell ALGO if you decide to stop using the Algorand platform because these coins are especially handy within its native ecosystem. It also should be useful to check different ALGO price predictions and the market situation in general while doing your own research and making the decision to buy, hold or sell this crypto. The moment you make such a decision, SimpleSwap is ready to help to get or exchange the ALGO coins for something you may need more.
How to sell ALGO on SimpleSwap
Let’s assume you decide to sell ALGO to USD. Here is the instruction on how to sell crypto:
- Choose the ALGO-to-USD pairThere should be Algorand (ALGO) in the “You send” section.Enter the amount of ALGO coins you would like to sell.Check that there is US Dollar (USD) in the “You get” section.Click the “Exchange” button.
- Provide the necessary information to sell ALGOYou will be redirected to the page operated by our partner Mercuryo to sell ALGO for USD. You’ll be asked to provide your email and verify your identity.Fill in the card info, you will get USD to this bank card when the operation is finished. Don’t forget to mention your refund address.
- Sell ALGO and receive USDThen, you’ll see a blockchain address to send ALGO coins. When it is done, just wait for USD to come to your bank card. Track your operation status by email.
Looks pretty simple, right? We are also glad to provide you with a great detailed video guide to show the whole step-by-step process of dealing with fiat-to-crypto operations.
Please, notice that a fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat exchange feature is offered to you by Mercuryo, SimpleSwap’s independent partner. SimpleSwap doesn’t keep or have access to your personal data and does not assume any liability or any loss or damage caused by your usage of Mercuryo’s services.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.