How to Sell Avalanche (AVAX)
This blog post will cover:
- Where and when to sell Avalanche (AVAX)
- How to sell Avalanche (AVAX)
SimpleSwap provides a lot of options for the convenient exchange, purchasing, and selling of cryptocurrencies. You are welcome to sell Avalanche C-Chain (AVAX-C) and other cryptocurrencies to get fiat currencies, such as EUR and USD. Our team is determined to make our customers’ experience in the Crypto World comfortable and pleasant.
Avalanche is a blockchain platform that supports DApps as well as autonomous blockchains. The structure of this platform includes different types of chains. One of them is a C-Chain. It is a contract chain, which is used for smart contracts and DeFi. The address it uses looks like the one of Ethereum, starting with 0x. Smart contracts created on this blockchain are compatible with Ethereum, Metamask, and Binance. AVAX-C is an ERC-20 token, it is an essential part of Ethereum and a necessary thing to enable blockchain to cooperate with it.
Where and when to sell Avalanche (AVAX)
There may be various reasons to sell AVAX-C. The most common catalyst for such a decision is a desire to stop using Avalanche C-Chain. In this case, there is no necessity to hold AVAX-C tokens. If you would like to sell or exchange your AVAX-C tokens for some other currencies, SimpleSwap is ready to provide a fast and convenient way to do it.
How to sell Avalanche (AVAX)
You are welcome to follow the instruction to sell AVAX (C-Chain) with SimpleSwap:
- Choose the AVAX-to-USD pairThere should be Avalanche C-Chain (AVAX-C) in the “You send” section.Enter the amount of AVAX you would like to sell.Check that there is US Dollar (USD) in the “You get” section.Click the “Exchange” button.
- Provide the necessary information to sell AVAXYou will be redirected to the page operated by our partner Mercuryo to sell AVAX-C tokens for USD. You’ll be asked to provide your email and verify your identity.Fill in the card info, you will get USD to this bank card when the operation is finished. Don’t forget to mention your refund address.
- Sell AVAX and receive USDThen, you’ll see where to send Avalanche C-Chain (AVAX-C) tokens. When it is done, just wait for USD to come to your bank card. Track your operation status by email.
Looks pretty simple, right? We are also glad to provide you with a great detailed video guide to show the whole step-by-step process of dealing with fiat-to-crypto operations.
Please, notice that a fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat exchange feature is offered to you by Mercuryo, SimpleSwap’s independent partner. SimpleSwap doesn’t keep or have access to your personal data and does not assume any liability or any loss or damage caused by your usage of Mercuryo’s services.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.