How To Sell Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
This blog post will cover:
- Where and when to sell BCH
- How to sell BCH on SimpleSwap
SimpleSwap is happy to introduce an easy and fast way to exchange, buy and sell cryptocurrency. We are determined to meet our customer's needs and make the process as convenient as possible. Here you can choose from various coins and tokens, including BCH that you can sell to get USD or EUR.
Bitcoin Cash appeared as a fork of Bitcoin in 2017. From the start, the main idea was to increase scalability and block size to allow more transactions. The block size became one of the major problems on the way to mass adoption since the possible amount of transactions was limited. However, just like Bitcoin, BCH is meant to be used as currency in everyday life.
Where and when to sell BCH
An unsatisfying price is the most often reason to sell cryptocurrency. However, there may be various reasons to do this. We strongly recommend doing your own research and following the market situation. Whatever it is that makes you sell BCH, SimpleSwap is here to help you.
How to sell BCH on SimpleSwap
Let’s assume you decide to sell BCH to USD. We've prepared for you this instruction on how to sell cryptocurrency:
- Choose the BCH-to-USD pairThere should be Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in the “You send” section.Enter the amount of BCH you would like to sell.Check that there is US Dollar (USD) in the “You get” section.Click the “Exchange” button.
- Provide the necessary information to sell BCHYou will be redirected to the page operated by our partner Mercuryo to sell BCH for USD. You’ll be asked to provide your email and verify your identity.Fill in the card info, you will get USD to this bank card when the operation is finished. Don’t forget to mention your refund address.
- Sell BCH and receive USDThen, you’ll see a blockchain address to send BCH. When it is done, just wait for USD to come to your bank card. Track your operation status by email.
Looks pretty simple, right? We are also glad to provide you with a great detailed video guide to show the whole step-by-step process of dealing with fiat-to-crypto operations.
Please, notice that a fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat exchange feature is offered to you by Mercuryo, SimpleSwap’s independent partner. SimpleSwap doesn’t keep or have access to your personal data and does not assume any liability or any loss or damage caused by your usage of Mercuryo’s services.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.