How To Sell Solana (SOL)
This blog post will cover:
- Where and when to sell SOL
- How to sell Solana (SOL) on SimpleSwap
SimpleSwap exchange is helping customers to swap cryptocurrencies in a fast and convenient way. Now there is also no need to worry about where to sell crypto. We provide an opportunity to sell SOL and other cryptocurrencies for a number of popular fiats, including USD and EUR.
SOL is a native coin of the Solana network. It is an open-source, public blockchain that supports smart contracts, NFTs, and dApps. Solana is working on creating scalable and user-friendly applications. Solana is a fast blockchain with low cost, and one of its key features is resistance to censorship. SOL can be used for two main purposes: staking for rewards and fees for running smart contracts.
Where and when to sell SOL
If you are not willing to use the Solana coins anymore, you may look for a way to sell SOL. The market situation may also have an impact and make holding SOL unbeneficial. In spite of the reason for selling crypto, we suggest you use SimpleSwap. In this way, you will not have to worry about the process.
How to sell Solana (SOL) on SimpleSwap
Let’s assume you decide to sell SOL to USD. We've prepared for you this instruction on how to sell cryptocurrency:
- Choose the SOL-to-USD pairThere should be SOL in the “You send” section.Enter the amount of SOL you would like to sell.Check that there is US Dollar (USD) in the “You get” section.Click the “Exchange” button.
- Provide the necessary information to sell SOLYou will be redirected to the page operated by our partner Mercuryo to sell SOL for USD. You’ll be asked to provide your email and verify your identity.Fill in the card info, you will get USD to this bank card when the operation is finished. Don’t forget to mention your refund address.
- Sell SOL and receive USDThen, you’ll see a blockchain address to send SOL. When it is done, just wait for USD to come to your bank card. Track your operation status by email.
Looks pretty simple, right? We are also glad to provide you with a great detailed video guide to show the whole step-by-step process of dealing with fiat-to-crypto operations.
Please, notice that a fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat exchange feature is offered to you by Mercuryo, SimpleSwap’s independent partner. SimpleSwap doesn’t keep or have access to your personal data and does not assume any liability or any loss or damage caused by your usage of Mercuryo’s services.
SimpleSwap reminds you that this article is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide investment advice. All purchases and cryptocurrency investments are your own responsibility.